The Student Room Group

BIMM Bristol 2013 freshers?

Scroll to see replies

Hey Guys! I got an unconditional offer for Vocals in Bimm Bristol. Looking at accommodation and nearly everything is gone haha.. anyone found anything yet or wanting to share? Would love to be with someone going Bimm also! :smile:
Reply 21
Has anyone actually 'booked' their place in Hotwells yet?
Yeah I've booked mine, first floor

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Is there any sort of Facebook group set up at all? Not such a fan of this forum thing ha!
Reply 24
Original post by Nic Moody
Is there any sort of Facebook group set up at all? Not such a fan of this forum thing ha!

I'll set one up and post the link to you guys!
Reply 25
Original post by Nic Moody

here it is! https://www.facebook.com/groups/171280716362072/ - not sure if you need to be invited or you can just join so if there's any problems get to me at www.facebook.com/ryanleehunt :smile:
Original post by ryanlhunt
here it is! https://www.facebook.com/groups/171280716362072/ - not sure if you need to be invited or you can just join so if there's any problems get to me at www.facebook.com/ryanleehunt :smile:

Yeah i your link ryan and it said content not found...
Reply 27
Same haha
Reply 28
Original post by Turkturkelton
Yeah i your link ryan and it said content not found...

changed the privacy settings now, try it again!
Reply 29
don't go with unite, it's really overpriced for what you get. your best bet will be to look for private houseshares. The place i've got for next year is £165 a month, a lot cheaper than all the private accomodation companies.
Reply 30
Also if you have any ideas for freshers events let me know and i'll see what i can do, i'm on the music industry management course and have already put one event in place, is going to be a cracker!
Reply 31
Although it was apparantly 'full' I viewed and booked my place at Kings Square studios yesterday!

There are still some places there so go check it out whilst you can,
cool that people have started appearing on here - there should be a group on facebook or something... hmmm
Reply 32
Original post by olipick
Although it was apparantly 'full' I viewed and booked my place at Kings Square studios yesterday!

cool that people have started appearing on here - there should be a group on facebook or something... hmmm

there is a facebook group dude! posted it in a different thread :smile: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/171280716362072/
Reply 33
Original post by olipick

Yeah i have also booked to stay at King Square! Looks great, what size room are you staying in? Just went for a standard. I'm studying music production at BIMM and after finding out I cant stay in halls I'm just hoping there will be enough people to go out with etc!
Hey guys, I'm doing Music Industry management. Anyone got any ideas for sharing accommodation? Halls are pricey!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Hi guys I'm gonna be attending this September and still have no where to live can anyone help me out?
Ah finally found people who are going to Bimm too, thought I was alone! I got myself a studio at hotwells, looks really nice. Studying Music Industry Management. Anyone else at hotwells/on the course. be nice to have a few familiar faces when moving down!
Reply 37
King Square still have flats. I booked yesterday!
Reply 38
Hi, I know I'm a bit late but wondering if anyone else is still looking for accommodation?
Going to BIMM to study music in October 13.
Let me know!
yes i'm going to bimm in october and i'm desperatly looking for accomadation and also looking for someone to share with cause most properties i've found at the moment are shared properties cheers indie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending