Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Last year I acheived a C in A2 Computing on the WJEC board. With these results

AS
    CP1 63(C)
    CP2 56(D)
    CP3 80(B) <-Coursework Element

A2
    CP4 63(C)
    CP5 60(C)
    CP6 53(D) <-C/Work

Which if u do the math is a C overall.

I decided I could do better than this so I declined my grade...not really knowing what that meant. I have now taken the CP1 and CP2 exams again and have acheived

CP1 92 (A)
    CP2 72 (B)

Which gives me an A overall for my AS which is all well and good

The thing is I'm due to hand in the C/Work projects soon, what if i get a worse mark than 80? do i have to keep that mark because i declined my grade. Or have i been wasting all my time on a project that won't really count to anything! Because i am frantically working away to get the CP6 project done, which is based on the first year one.

I've a horrible feeling i'm going to get a worse grade and end up with a C again!

ReputationRep:
    You keep the highest dont you?

ReputationRep:
    I hope so! I need to know for sure really tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by virtuality)
    You keep the highest dont you?
    I thought so to - Although if their is coursework involved, then this may not be the case.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.