The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

did you equip the right materia?
Reply 21
I'm tired of this BS.You can't really think of making a summoning with those tools.You need the original papers
Original post by Three Mile Sprint
I don't take drugs, I don't even drink or take caffine.

Oh :lolwut: try blood of a first born Virgo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Maybe you're using the wrong kind of blood. All the Satanists I know swear by goat's blood.

Spoiler

Reply 24
Calf skin? And blood? From where? I'm sorry, what did you say the purpose of your 'summoning' was? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
you have to use your blood too.Cut your throat and then come and tell us if it worked
6/10.
Original post by Tigers
I'm tired of this BS.You can't really think of making a summoning with those tools.You need the original papers

Original papers?

Im starting to think you don't know the first thing about Goetic workings, and are just messing me around.
Original post by Emily115
Calf skin? And blood? From where? I'm sorry, what did you say the purpose of your 'summoning' was? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Calf skin from...a young calf, as the name implys.

And blood from a perfectly legal source.

The purpose was to call Bune.
Original post by Tigers
you have to use your blood too.Cut your throat and then come and tell us if it worked

Obvious troll is now obvious.
Original post by Manitude
Maybe you're using the wrong kind of blood. All the Satanists I know swear by goat's blood.

Spoiler

I wouldn't put much stock in anything a Satanist tells you to be fair.
Just loons, or angsty atheist teens.
I've got Bune's number if you just want to give him a bell?
Reply 32
I assume it was your intonation. It has to be spot on.
I don't think that enough people are taking this seriously enough. Nobody knows what malevolent entity could actually be summoned in place of Duke Bune if even one minor detail isn't up to scratch, so it's imperative that we all stop joking around and try contribute some relevant information.
I don't see why, I'm performing the rituals for the case of summoning one of the eternal Dukes, beings present on a completely seperate plain.

Not some hokey pokey ghost of a loved one, like they hang around where they were lain.

Try substituting the blood with faeces, I think that's a theologically sound decision.
Original post by danny111
I assume it was your intonation. It has to be spot on.

I didn't consider this, as I said normally these go to plan and everything occurs as it should and the results of the experements and evocations/invocations are solid.

But I do have an odd accent and am known to slur my words if I speak to fast etc, The Hebrew can also be a bit of a bother, so this is a solid response cheers.

Original post by browb003
I don't think that enough people are taking this seriously enough. Nobody knows what malevolent entity could actually be summoned in place of Duke Bune if even one minor detail isn't up to scratch, so it's imperative that we all stop joking around and try contribute some relevant information.

I don't think this is a real risk, generaly entitys don't just "tip up" unless you specifically summon them, and with the lengths I went to and the sheer weight of Bune Specific items, consecrations, evocations and sgils in play, in all likelyhood another being wouldn't dare come near for fear of crossing bune, or from crossing the summoner.

Thank you both for your posts, nice to see some serious responses.
Reply 36
Original post by browb003

:colone:
Reply 37
Stop using poor Bune to do your bidding.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't see why, I'm performing the rituals for the case of summoning one of the eternal Dukes, beings present on a completely seperate plain.

Not some hokey pokey ghost of a loved one, like they hang around where they were lain.

It's a plane of existence dear.

No wonder it's not working if you're making such huge errors in your terminology.

I don't think this is a real risk, generaly entitys don't just "tip up" unless you specifically summon them, and with the lengths I went to and the sheer weight of Bune Specific items, consecrations, evocations and sgils in play, in all likelyhood another being wouldn't dare come near for fear of crossing bune, or from crossing the summoner.

Thank you both for your posts, nice to see some serious responses.

Thank goodness, it seems that you are quite an adept in the summoning field; I myself am just an amateur. I'm relieved that this task has been taken up by such skilled hands instead of some novice, say.

Latest