Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really need you all to vote for this horse in a web competition, I would be SOOOOOO grateful if you could follow the link and vote for number 8

http://www.stabletalk.co.uk/horse_idol/vote.php

Just scroll to the bottom and vote for mumber 8.

Thankyou all who will vote!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sazzle)
    I really need you all to vote for this horse in a web competition, I would be SOOOOOO grateful if you could follow the link and vote for number 8

Why?

ReputationRep:
    the horse industry has been seriously rocked this week due to cheating. you don't want to add to that now, do you?

ReputationRep:
    I bet she wants to win the prize.

ReputationRep:

What an odd request.

ReputationRep:
    Why?

Because it is my horse and if it wins I get a prize, I am here canvassing votes as I need as many as possible, I'm sure all other 9 entrants are doing the same thing on other web sites.

Just Moonshine IS a man, bradders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    the horse industry has been seriously rocked this week due to cheating. you don't want to add to that now, do you?
    Hehe!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Well, there you go, I've cast my vote.

Does your horse have any plans for when it gets into office?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I voted for number 4.

ReputationRep:
    Why?

Because it is my horse and if it wins I get a prize, I am here canvassing votes as I need as many as possible, I'm sure all other 9 entrants are doing the same thing on other web sites.

Just Moonshine IS a man, bradders
    so u are saying that we should vote for you just because it's ur horse. Not a good enuf reason if u ask me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    so u are saying that we should vote for you just because it's ur horse. Not a good enuf reason if u ask me.
    Why not? If you aren't going to vote for any of the others, then why not make Sazzle happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oldthrashbarg)
    Why not? If you aren't going to vote for any of the others, then why not make Sazzle happy?
    Thankyou Oldthrashbarg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oldthrashbarg)
    how about i don't vote at all.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.