Please Post To Show How Much You Hate P1

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Just express your feelings about P1. Please dont make it too obscene.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
ummm it sux?

no really it does, M! and D1 are easy but i have to pass P1 to garr i hate it
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
P1 is the worst kind of Maths (apart from P3). I do further maths and IMHO it really is shocking. The papers you sit are never consistent. They are either impossible or simple. I think they should ban it from being tough !!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
This year's Pure 2 was worse. Pure 3 is looking to be the same. Mechanics 2 seems more evil than Pure 1 with relative ease.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
O.K on the advice of others, I think I should say that people should post to show their dislike for maths in general, rather than just P1.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I wish I'd been able to take Statistics 2 rather than Mechanics 2. It would make things MUCH easier.
Rob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I can personally vouch that S2 is pure Eville, it's similar to D2, in that it seems to revolve around doing arithmatic on random numbers in a table... I'm no computer :'(

Rob
mrmarsupial
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
sorry to say this but in my opin pure is very easy, much much much easier than mechanics I cant do mechanics at all
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I agree with you, I like pure, it's not too bad, mechanics argggggggghhhhhhh. Tho you can't expect what going to come on the P3 paper!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Originally posted by Rob
I can personally vouch that S2 is pure Eville, it's similar to D2, in that it seems to revolve around doing arithmatic on random numbers in a table... I'm no computer :'(

Rob
I'm friends with someone who did Further Maths, the guy's a freakin' genius at this stuff. He thought Mechanics 2 was one of the hardest modules. In comparison Statistics 2 was much like Statistics 1, being pretty drawn out and dull, but not too difficult to grasp.
Rob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Aye, I've got to say I prefer the Mechanics modules to the other applied modules, perhaps it's cos they're so Dull. I usually manage to get the Idea's, I just end up screwing up on some simple arithmatic.

Give me particles on Slopes anyday

Rob
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
****** ******** ********* ********** ********** ****** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **********ck!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Got it today .
Oh well, i might do a bit of revision later. It isnt too bad, i hope.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (17)
8.02%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (14)
6.6%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (44)
20.75%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (27)
12.74%
No, nothing has changed (70)
33.02%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (40)
18.87%

Watched Threads