Turn on thread page Beta

Please Post To Show How Much You Hate P1 watch

Announcements

Just express your feelings about P1. Please dont make it too obscene.

ummm it sux?

no really it does, M! and D1 are easy but i have to pass P1 to garr i hate it

P1 is the worst kind of Maths (apart from P3). I do further maths and IMHO it really is shocking. The papers you sit are never consistent. They are either impossible or simple. I think they should ban it from being tough !!!

This year's Pure 2 was worse. Pure 3 is looking to be the same. Mechanics 2 seems more evil than Pure 1 with relative ease.

O.K on the advice of others, I think I should say that people should post to show their dislike for maths in general, rather than just P1.

I wish I'd been able to take Statistics 2 rather than Mechanics 2. It would make things MUCH easier.

ReputationRep:
    I can personally vouch that S2 is pure Eville, it's similar to D2, in that it seems to revolve around doing arithmatic on random numbers in a table... I'm no computer :'(

Rob

ReputationRep:
    sorry to say this but in my opin pure is very easy, much much much easier than mechanics I cant do mechanics at all

I agree with you, I like pure, it's not too bad, mechanics argggggggghhhhhhh. Tho you can't expect what going to come on the P3 paper!!!

Originally posted by Rob
    I can personally vouch that S2 is pure Eville, it's similar to D2, in that it seems to revolve around doing arithmatic on random numbers in a table... I'm no computer :'(

Rob
    I'm friends with someone who did Further Maths, the guy's a freakin' genius at this stuff. He thought Mechanics 2 was one of the hardest modules. In comparison Statistics 2 was much like Statistics 1, being pretty drawn out and dull, but not too difficult to grasp.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, I've got to say I prefer the Mechanics modules to the other applied modules, perhaps it's cos they're so Dull. I usually manage to get the Idea's, I just end up screwing up on some simple arithmatic.

Give me particles on Slopes anyday

Rob

****** ******** ********* ********** ********** ****** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **************** ******** ********* ********** **********ck!

ReputationRep:
    Got it today .
    Oh well, i might do a bit of revision later. It isnt too bad, i hope.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.