Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    why is it tha one day ur life can b so great, and u feel so happy and like everythin is going good, and then, the next day it all goes to cop and life feels like... its not really worth it. and u canthelp urself but to cry coz its so bad, and gone like that in the space of a day.

why does it have to b like that.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh!

For the second time tonight i refer to the end scene of Monty Python's Life of Brian

.."Always look on the bright side of life..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    why is it tha one day ur life can b so great, and u feel so happy and like everythin is going good, and then, the next day it all goes to cop and life feels like... its not really worth it. and u canthelp urself but to cry coz its so bad, and gone like that in the space of a day.

why does it have to b like that.
    cause thats life for ya

it suckz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Ooooh!

For the second time tonight i refer to the end scene of Monty Python's Life of Brian

.."Always look on the bright side of life..."
    and wheres that? theres nothin bright for me to look at at the moment

ReputationRep:
    I know EXACTLY how you feel. You have my complete and utter sympathy. I've been through really stressful exams this week and now my emotions are up and down like a yoyo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    cause thats life for ya

it suckz
    i noticed

ReputationRep:
    It seems to be a trend that these adolescent rants are always badly spelt.

ReputationRep:
    and wheres that? theres nothin bright for me to look at at the moment
    Turn the light on then Why's life suddenly crap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    I know EXACTLY how you feel. You have my complete and utter sympathy. I've been through really stressful exams this week and now my emotions are up and down like a yoyo.
    i really wish my stress was exams...

thanks

ReputationRep:
    I dont know... FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE! oh no, what is the world coming to when my theories dont work?

Whats on your mind lumpy, you were happy yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Turn the light on then Why's life suddenly crap?
    i cud sit under blackpool illuminations and id still be in the dark

ReputationRep:
    I dont know... FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE! oh no, what is the world coming to when my theories dont work?

Whats on your mind lumpy, you were happy yesterday?
    yes everythin was great.

and to top it off i av a reltionship with a lad whos mum seems to want to rule us. and he lets her!! argh! that jsut makes the whole day worse! thinkin about it...

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Today I found out im screwing my eyes up because im studying too much and am too stressed, but i looked ont he bright side... i got a pair of Versace reading glasses... or another bright side, at least I have eyes, unlike some poor starving eskimo children in Antarctica

ReputationRep:
    yes everythin was great.

and to top it off i av a reltionship with a lad whos mum seems to want to rule us. and he lets her!! argh! that jsut makes the whole day worse! thinkin about it...
    My bf's mum used to be like that and he used to seem to let her get away with it too. Doesn't she approve of your relationship??

ReputationRep:
    Oh and to top it off, one of my ghosts decided to give me a visit about 10 min ago and stood behind my chair while i was typing here, i started talking but no one was there, i went and found my dad and he said he's been in the other end of the house all night. I swear someone was there becuase i saw them when i turned around with a quick glance.

A bright side: At least it wasnt an axe murderer.

ReputationRep:
    yes everythin was great.

Just chill, its the weekend - a time to excape worries about exams and such like - as for your boyfriend's mum you're not the only one! My mum used to be like that with me, but I told her how i resented her for it and she's eased off - tho I know how u may feel out of line mentioning anything.

everything will turn out peachy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    My bf's mum used to be like that and he used to seem to let her get away with it too. Doesn't she approve of your relationship??
    well she does and she doesnt.

like she stopped him seein me yesterday and friday night is our night. today i was meeting him for the day as im away on work training 2moro and wont b able to see him. i got off the bus ready to meet him and he texted saying he GORUNDED! oh my god! i mean i no hes younger than me and this is enivitable but im nearly 18 for christs sake! i was pretty upset, as iv been given the run around so much. he told em yesterday he doesnt want to meet me after my training and although i was upset coz i just wanted to chill out with him i got ok about it. this as happened so muhc in the past and he never sticks up for himself.

my dad has told em to dump him as he seems a mummys boy and in return is a **** to me.

my mum saw the fanmily up town about 10 minutes ago and spoke to ste and his mum was proper nasty about everythin.

but on top of everythin else, that goin on is just making the cherry on the icing which was put on the cake yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    Just chill, its the weekend - a time to excape worries about exams and such like - as for your boyfriend's mum you're not the only one! My mum used to be like that with me, but I told her how i resented her for it and she's eased off - tho I know how u may feel out of line mentioning anything.

everything will turn out peachy
    i dont think it wud b that easy for his mum.

ReputationRep:
    at least it wasnt a poisoned cake... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Today I found out im screwing my eyes up because im studying too much and am too stressed, but i looked ont he bright side... i got a pair of Versace reading glasses... or another bright side, at least I have eyes, unlike some poor starving eskimo children in Antarctica
    I think they prefer to be called Inuits eskimo is though to possibly mean "eaters of raw meat" and they take offence!

Cheer up lumpy, put some Frank Sinatra on you'll be your old self again tomorrow.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.