Is urban dictionary always correct?

Watch
Danzpk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago

[TD="class: word"]I urban dictionarized the tsr and the following appeared.

The Student Room
[/TD]
[TD="class: tools"] 197 up, 48 down
[/TD]

[TD="class: text, colspan: 2"] An online message board for students. Most users are smug preening tossers who think anything lower than an A* grade means you fail at life forever and will be doomed to work at McDonalds unless you do Physics, Maths or Chemistry. TSR also has an unhealthy obsession with Oxbridge, engaging in daily masturbation sessions to the Times Online League Tables and exiling anyone who doesn't get into a university within the top 5.

TSR users won't hesitate to use their signatures to remind you exactly of their A* grades, what their UCAS choices are along with some 'hilarious' lolcat picture that takes ages to scroll past. Politically, TSR users are extremely left wing, so if you dare say anything bad about immigration, multiculturalism, Islam, feminists, the EU, Marx or the Labour party, you will be torn to pieces, called any combination of the words 'scum', 'racist', 'sexist', 'fascist', 'bigot' or worst of all; 'Tory'. Yes, support the Tories and you might as well tattoo a Swastika on your arse and put "HEIL HITLER" as your sig. There is also a 'rep' system. If you aren't a raging left winger who bums Marx and hails multiculturalism as the Second Coming, prepare to get negged to hell and back. If you want rep, start arse-licking the members with high rep. These tend to be the biggest ***** of all, holding themselves in such high esteem that if their head were any further up their arse, they'd be ingesting stomach acid.

more...thestudentroomtsruniversitypretentious
by GideonGravy1234 Feb 5, 2011 share thisadd a video
[/TD]

[TD="class: index"] 2. [/TD]
[TD="class: word"] The Student Room [/TD]
[TD="class: tools"] 140 up, 48 down [/TD]

[TD="class: text, colspan: 2"] A large British student forum that is 99% inhabited by geeks and nerds who spend the best part of their days talking about schools and universities whilst also pretending they're cool and get laid at parties every weekend (whilst having 300,000+ post counts), whilst also discussing how they did in their latest exams, as well as *****ing about how they ONLY got an A on (insert GCSE here) or ONLY 598/600 marks in their AS level Physics exam and how they are demanding a remark for 600/600, because obviously it doesn't matter about the fact they have an A. MUST GET THAT REMARK.

For some reason, they're all obsessed with Oxbridge and the other top 5 universities, and don't seem to acknowledge that getting less than A* in your GCSE's or A's in your A-levels doesn't make you thick and doesn't doom you to ex-polytechnic universities (what's wrong with them anyway?)

Politically, the forum is very left-wing, so if you mention ANY negative point about immigration, islam, etc. prepare to be bashed to smitherines in the debate topics.
- Typical discussion on The Student Room -

Geek Girl: I got my GCSE's back today. I got 3 A*, 5 A's and 4 B's. I'm so happy. I'm doing four A levels.

Geek Boy: OMFG. HAHAHAHA. YOU FAILED YOUR GCSES AND YOU FAILED AT LIFE. YOU'LL NEVER GET INTO OXBRIDGE UNLIKE ME, I GOT 12 A* AND I'M DOING 6 A LEVELS .

Geek Girl 2: Just 12 A*?! I GOT 15 A*
YOU'RE BOTH THICK. I'M CLEARLY THE BEST OBBRIDGE CANDIDATE HERE

.. and you know the rest/
[/TD]

Bobifier
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=pineapples

It's not wrong.
Danzpk
Rep:
?
Do people actually engage in daily masturbation sessions to the Times Online League Tables?
Barlow
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well I am very central, I must say,
cant_think_of_name
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes it is 100% factually correct, as is everything that is found on the internet.
Danzpk
Rep:
?
I knew it wasn't wrong.
Mazzini
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Danzpk)
Do people actually engage in daily masturbation sessions to the Times Online League Tables?
On TSR, anything is possible.
Harry Callahan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's right.
NathanW18
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I agree with the majority of it.
Tabzqt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Haha, I think that was largely correct

however, a fair few TSRians are right wing, although on the whole TSR is definitely left wing.
also Islam does get bashed a lot, contrary to what the first one says.
and feminism is widely disliked.
elmosandy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Danzpk)

[TD="class: word"]I urban dictionarized the tsr and the following appeared.

The Student Room
[/TD]
[TD="class: tools"] 197 up, 48 down
[/TD]

[TD="class: text, colspan: 2"] An online message board for students. Most users are smug preening tossers who think anything lower than an A* grade means you fail at life forever and will be doomed to work at McDonalds unless you do Physics, Maths or Chemistry. TSR also has an unhealthy obsession with Oxbridge, engaging in daily masturbation sessions to the Times Online League Tables and exiling anyone who doesn't get into a university within the top 5.

TSR users won't hesitate to use their signatures to remind you exactly of their A* grades, what their UCAS choices are along with some 'hilarious' lolcat picture that takes ages to scroll past. Politically, TSR users are extremely left wing, so if you dare say anything bad about immigration, multiculturalism, Islam, feminists, the EU, Marx or the Labour party, you will be torn to pieces, called any combination of the words 'scum', 'racist', 'sexist', 'fascist', 'bigot' or worst of all; 'Tory'. Yes, support the Tories and you might as well tattoo a Swastika on your arse and put "HEIL HITLER" as your sig. There is also a 'rep' system. If you aren't a raging left winger who bums Marx and hails multiculturalism as the Second Coming, prepare to get negged to hell and back. If you want rep, start arse-licking the members with high rep. These tend to be the biggest ***** of all, holding themselves in such high esteem that if their head were any further up their arse, they'd be ingesting stomach acid.

more...thestudentroomtsruniversitypretentious
by GideonGravy1234 Feb 5, 2011 share thisadd a video
[/TD]

[TD="class: index"] 2. [/TD]
[TD="class: word"] The Student Room [/TD]
[TD="class: tools"] 140 up, 48 down [/TD]

[TD="class: text, colspan: 2"] A large British student forum that is 99% inhabited by geeks and nerds who spend the best part of their days talking about schools and universities whilst also pretending they're cool and get laid at parties every weekend (whilst having 300,000+ post counts), whilst also discussing how they did in their latest exams, as well as *****ing about how they ONLY got an A on (insert GCSE here) or ONLY 598/600 marks in their AS level Physics exam and how they are demanding a remark for 600/600, because obviously it doesn't matter about the fact they have an A. MUST GET THAT REMARK.

For some reason, they're all obsessed with Oxbridge and the other top 5 universities, and don't seem to acknowledge that getting less than A* in your GCSE's or A's in your A-levels doesn't make you thick and doesn't doom you to ex-polytechnic universities (what's wrong with them anyway?)

Politically, the forum is very left-wing, so if you mention ANY negative point about immigration, islam, etc. prepare to be bashed to smitherines in the debate topics.
- Typical discussion on The Student Room -

Geek Girl: I got my GCSE's back today. I got 3 A*, 5 A's and 4 B's. I'm so happy. I'm doing four A levels.

Geek Boy: OMFG. HAHAHAHA. YOU FAILED YOUR GCSES AND YOU FAILED AT LIFE. YOU'LL NEVER GET INTO OXBRIDGE UNLIKE ME, I GOT 12 A* AND I'M DOING 6 A LEVELS .

Geek Girl 2: Just 12 A*?! I GOT 15 A*
YOU'RE BOTH THICK. I'M CLEARLY THE BEST OBBRIDGE CANDIDATE HERE

.. and you know the rest/
[/TD]

****ing Hilarious
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (20)
28.17%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (7)
9.86%
No I am happy with my choice (40)
56.34%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
5.63%

Watched Threads