Turn on thread page Beta

University league tables watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when the 2004 tables are published?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    Anyone know when the 2004 tables are published?
    june i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonkey)
    june i think
    Thanks - I know the Sunday Times newspaper edition comes out in September but I think the online (Times) version does come out earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    Thanks - I know the Sunday Times newspaper edition comes out in September but I think the online (Times) version does come out earlier.

no probs, i was hoping they'd come out slightly earlier, just to give me a better newer view of how the unis r doing, as i'm still trying to make my final decision.........:s lol

ReputationRep:
    no probs, i was hoping they'd come out slightly earlier, just to give me a better newer view of how the unis r doing, as i'm still trying to make my final decision.........:s lol
    It must be a bit of a dilemma for you but don't you have to make your choices by the end of this month?
    If pencil queen picks up on this thread when she's back she'll probably be able to gie us a definitive answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    It must be a bit of a dilemma for you but don't you have to make your choices by the end of this month?
    If pencil queen picks up on this thread when she's back she'll probably be able to gie us a definitive answer
    haha, y pencilqueen in particular? erm......well i'm still waiting to hear from one more uni anyway....if they reply before the end of this month, then my deadline is april 28th! if not.......then its june i think.

ReputationRep:
    haha, y pencilqueen in particular? erm......well i'm still waiting to hear from one more uni anyway....if they reply before the end of this month, then my deadline is april 28th! if not.......then its june i think.
    Pencil Queen is our forum expert on statistics. She works for Southampton uni and is very involved is compilation of stats for HEFCE(I think that's the right abbreviation) so knows when all these things are done. She is a mine of information!

So you have some time yet before making a decision - kinda prolongs the agony doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    Pencil Queen is our forum expert on statistics. She works for Southampton uni and is very involved is compilation of stats for HEFCE(I think that's the right abbreviation) so knows when all these things are done. She is a mine of information!

So you have some time yet before making a decision - kinda prolongs the agony doesn't it?
    oh cool, pencil queen is very useful then! well, in case i have to decide by end of april.....my mind is constantly thinking bout which uni to choose anyway......and yeah it is agony, lol. don't want to make the wrong decision. i'll probs end up regretting one or the other!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.