The Student Room Group

Can't stop taking naps!

Scroll to see replies

I've heard that regular exercise may help with this, especially if your someone who feels tired most of the time.
Apparantly, it helps reduce fatigue and boosts energy levels, which is wierd as you would presume that it would only tire you out even more.
However, if you exercise regularly then it should help and is definitely worth a try! :smile:
Original post by ummm
I can't stop taking 2-3 hour naps in the evenings. When I get home I just feel so tired, even if I get a pretty good sleep the night before (7-8 hours). How do I break this habit?! It's making me SO unproductive!

Give a break down of your diet as this could be the problem :redface:
Original post by ummm
I can't stop taking 2-3 hour naps in the evenings. When I get home I just feel so tired, even if I get a pretty good sleep the night before (7-8 hours). How do I break this habit?! It's making me SO unproductive!

check your iron levels/ see your doctor you could be anaemic.
Reply 43
Seems to be living environment and situation and there is nothing you can do about it. It is so annoying though. Book in hand and then you put it down and then suddenly and hour later and your awake.
Original post by ilex_noemi
I found that I slept more in university halls when I spent my working time and my own leisure time in my room. I think that makes you more tired.
I sleep a lot less now that I am in a house. I'm usually not in my room unless I'm sleeping.
I recommend not sitting or lying on your bed until the usual hour of sleep in the evening.
Reply 44
Well there is a way out and desk for one seems like it. I suppose if you are going to eat at home because it is cheaper. sigh i need a solution too. Desk is the only answer that seems credible so far. No magic wand scenario available it appears

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending