Turn on thread page Beta

is there internet connections in london intercollegiate halls? watch

ReputationRep:
    they don't state on their websites whether the rooms are connected to the net. i'd hate the idea of not having internet access at uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *boo*)
    they don't state on their websites whether the rooms are connected to the net. i'd hate the idea of not having internet access at uni.
    LOL.......oh Boo! i don't really know any unis without connections to net.....i'm sure they'll have it!

(Original post by wonkey)
    LOL.......oh Boo! i don't really know any unis without connections to net.....i'm sure they'll have it!
    They usually provide you with a connection to the University net but only few universities provide free fast internet. The usually provide the crappy 1p/min 56k connection.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, all universities should have connections to the internet but I want to know if the actual rooms are connected. I know some people who have to go to the computer clusters or library at uni to use the net because their rooms don't have a telephone line.

Anybody at the intercollegiate halls know if the rooms are connected up? I read somewhere that it says not to expect all rooms to have a telephone line.

(Original post by *boo*)

i think its doubtful, i read on anotha forum that only the college run halls contain internet connections not the intercollegiate ones

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.