Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I wondered if anyone could help me. I'm doing my A2 Biology coursewiork on limpet distribution and need to find out why the large limpets are usually more isolated than the smaller ones that are all clustered together.

Also, do I need to do something harder to get a good grade? Because I need to do well on the coursework as I never seem to do too well in exams.

Thanx

ReputationRep:
    ok - wat about testing the effect of different disinfectants on yeast growth? Does anyone know why different disinfectants affect the yeast differently or where I can find out about this from? Please help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helene)
    ok - wat about testing the effect of different disinfectants on yeast growth? Does anyone know why different disinfectants affect the yeast differently or where I can find out about this from? Please help.
    Can't you do a microbiology one using S. albus or E. coli, they tend to be kinder.
    If you want higher marks you have to choose a suitable statistical test and use it properly in both the plan and analysis..
    Also you have to include synoptic material from as many areas of the syllabus as you can in the plan and analysis section..it's working for me!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helene)
    Hey I wondered if anyone could help me. I'm doing my A2 Biology coursewiork on limpet distribution and need to find out why the large limpets are usually more isolated than the smaller ones that are all clustered together.

Also, do I need to do something harder to get a good grade? Because I need to do well on the coursework as I never seem to do too well in exams.

Thanx

Is it something to do with competition? I did the realationship between bladderwrack and bloody yellow and green periwinkles...we spent two days couting them at Bogglehole, grr I hate them!

ReputationRep:
    Thanx guys, I'll try thoughs out!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.