The Student Room Group

Anyone looking for housemates? (York)

Hi!

I'm a first year student at York, I can back late this term so have missed out on getting a house with friends so i'm looking to find some housemates. anyone looking for another person? I'm tidy and quiet but sociable, I like to go out, but not like every night. I'm also the type person who'll happily sit around and play monopoly all night.

preferably looking for a mixture of males and females and cheapish but with a double room.

Ta!
Reply 1
Original post by Raenie
Hi!

I'm a first year student at York, I can back late this term so have missed out on getting a house with friends so i'm looking to find some housemates. anyone looking for another person? I'm tidy and quiet but sociable, I like to go out, but not like every night. I'm also the type person who'll happily sit around and play monopoly all night.

preferably looking for a mixture of males and females and cheapish but with a double room.

Ta!

Hi,

I'm currently a second year looking for people to move in with for 2013/2014. Need rent to start in September and nearish uni. Same sort of person, quite quiet and tidy but enjoy a few good nights out. Also enjoy staying in with a movie and pizza :biggrin: are you still looking for someone? I have a friend how may also be interested and there are a few houses still available. If you are my email address is Mod edit: please use pm system to exchange personal details
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Hi I have a room available in a quiet house with two girls from york uni :smile: [Removed - please use PMs or post here]
Hello, are you still looking for a room? Myself and 3 others (entering 2nd year) have a spare room in our great house in Osbaldwick. The room is a Downstairs single, with lots of shelf and desk space. The house has a large and warm central living room, that leads on to the kitchen. There are 2 bathrooms (Wet room downstairs), a utility room, good size garden (with a beautiful oak tree, and garden furniture), also has off road parking and a secure garage for bike storage. The rent is only £56/week excluding utilities (around £7 pw ). 52 week contract starting 1st August. Please get in touch via Mod edit: please use pm system to exchange personal details if you are interested :smile:!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Shannon.m.nash
Hello, are you still looking for a room? Myself and 3 others (entering 2nd year) have a spare room in our great house in Osbaldwick. The room is a Downstairs single, with lots of shelf and desk space. The house has a large and warm central living room, that leads on to the kitchen. There are 2 bathrooms (Wet room downstairs), a utility room, good size garden (with a beautiful oak tree, and garden furniture), also has off road parking and a secure garage for bike storage. The rent is only £56/week excluding utilities (around £7 pw ). 52 week contract starting 1st August. Please get in touch via Mod edit: please use pm system to exchange personal details if you are interested :smile:!

Hey Shannon!

I have actually found a house already, however my house is in Osbaldwick as well!
Reply 5
Hey guys,

Just found out a housemate of mine won't be in York next year so we have one room to give away.
Its a good sized room in a house in South Bank, which is really close to town and a short cycle from uni.
The rent is £78 and that includes all bills which is a bargain for the size of house and room.
As for housemates, we're three guys, all will be third year next year.
We're quiet and pretty tidy but like a night out every so often.
We all have a good sense of humor and very different interests from one another so as long as you like to laugh then you'll fit in.

Obviously if you're interested then you can reply or inbox me and I'll happily show you round the house and area if you're local.

Cheers
Gareth
My daughter is doing a house share at moment but looking at moving in with her boyfriend her room will be available she shares with another lady and lad of your interested she has a double room on a 3/4 bed house it has a spare room for guests should u need it in york have her a call melissa Turner 07960 032822 shes needing someone ASAP it’s £520 a month all bills in and wifi etc

Quick Reply

Latest