The Student Room Group

REVISION : F215 Biology OCR- 11th June 2013 - Control, Genomes and Environment

Scroll to see replies

Hey,
Do you guys have any predictions on whats going to come up in the exam this year? Any certain topics I should concentrate on? Thanks.
Anybody have the URL of that site with all the Biology papers on it? I found it on this thread earlier but forgot to save the link. I remember it had the specific exam questions for each topic.
Hi, has anyone got a good revision resource, Im really worried about this exam, so glad it'll be over after this
Original post by DomQuinn
Anybody have the URL of that site with all the Biology papers on it? I found it on this thread earlier but forgot to save the link. I remember it had the specific exam questions for each topic.

is it thebiotutor.com
Is polymerase chain reaction an alternative to using BAC? Please help!!:s-smilie:
Hi guys,
Basically Im a gap year student and left my f215 revision late (intact today). Could any of you predict what might come up. I need an E to get B overall. Thanks!
can anyone tell how drosophila develop in bullet points (so that it easy to memorise and question can be from 5-8 mark) Thanks for the help
Let The Games Commence

Alright Guys Lets Quit The Small Talk Now. I am asking for one thing, and one thing only!:
5 TOP tips on how to ace this exam
When i say ace, I don't mean a measly 70, I don't even mean a sky-high 80 (giving a god damn a*), I am talking 90. You heard right people 90 the stuff of dreams. How is it possible to only lose 10 marks you ask? you tell me!
Best answer will gain my full approval, I shall also owe that sir/Madame my life
image.jpg Can anyone please help me with this question, the mark scheme doesn't make sense to me :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending