Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if it's possible to get your papers re-marked? Or is there any way you can get them sent to you so you can see where you lost marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Does anyone know if it's possible to get your papers re-marked? Or is there any way you can get them sent to you so you can see where you lost marks?
    you can do both of these, but i think it has to go through the school. my school only does it if your grade is particularly low for your standards and you feel that you dont know where you went wrong in the exam (ie target grade B and got a E in the exam but were expecting alot higher).
    you should ask your teachers for advice because ther's a deadline that you have to do it by after the results are published.

Donna
    -x-

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is. You will need to inform you tutors of course; and the reasoning behind the re-mark. Last year for AS I got the following results for Psychology: 98/100, 90/100, 60/100. The third paper was supposed to be the most straightforward - however my mark was clearly different from the others. My Unit 3 was sent off for re-mark and come back 70/100. 10 marks can make all the difference.

ReputationRep:
    all true...it costs but you get your money back if the mark changes...however your mark can also go down as i found out last year

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.