Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Actually...bono has a good point...why do you seem to dislike bono so much??

Please don't hurt me!!

G
    We've been through this before. I won't continue now, because that would provoke a response, and I'm not in the mood for an argument right now - maybe later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Actually...bono has a good point...why do you seem to dislike bono so much??

Please don't hurt me!!

G
    It isn't that, I just find it odd how he claims to not be bothered in the slightest, yet whenver I view a thread and he's posted in it, it is pretty certain that half of the posts mention me or revolve around me in a random way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    We've been through this before. I won't continue now, because that would provoke a response, and I'm not in the mood for an argument right now - maybe later.
    There is nothing to argue about - I just pointed out an observation I made.

ReputationRep:
    later it is then

ReputationRep:
    Just get to the point, Mr White do you like Bono?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    It isn't that, I just find it odd how he claims to not be bothered in the slightest, yet whenver I view a thread and he's posted in it, it is pretty certain that half of the posts mention me or revolve around me in a random way.
    You're muddled. I don't care in the slightest about your rep or post-count - some of us realise that it is only a forum, I just think that you are the most annoying human being to ever inhabit God's earth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Just get to the point, Mr White do you like Bono?
    He pretends to dislike me, it is all one of his "I despise him" acts.

*yawn*

ReputationRep:
    You're muddled. I don't care in the slightest about your rep or post-count - some of us realise that it is only a forum, I just think that you are the most annoying human being to ever inhabit God's earth.
    Exactly, yet you harp on about it as if it really matters to you. Even earlier you were moaning about "I don't want it to become a bono fan club". It really doesn't matter, yet it seems to affect you so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    He pretends to dislike me, it is all one of his "I despise him" acts.

*yawn*
    Do you like Mr White?
    I think we should take this to the Jerry Springer show.

ReputationRep:
    Do you like Mr White?
    I think we should take this to the Jerry Springer show.
    Yes he's sound, I like everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Exactly, yet you harp on about it as if it really matters to you. Even earlier you were moaning about "I don't want it to become a bono fan club". It really doesn't matter, yet it seems to affect you so much.
    Try listening this time: I do care! I detest your presence and want you out. Understand? Come on, it's not hard.

ReputationRep:
    Try listening this time: I do care! I detest your presence and want you out. Understand? Come on, it's not hard.
    Awww, how sweet.

*whitey stomps around with angry face*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I think both post count and rep should be abolished.

I agree with katy - time is a better indication of contribution to the forum and status titles should be decided by that. Byb3, for instance, who is not on the first page of the members list, is muc more respected by most members than many of those with post counts more than his. The same goes for many members such as chicken and loftx.
    Hey cheers dude, its nice to be noticed. The same goes for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Mr White if you like Bono why do you keep her stupid quotes in your signiture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Hey cheers dude, its nice to be noticed. The same goes for yourself.
    I think that Bigcnee is overlooked as well.

ReputationRep:
    HAHA, as I said, he really is obsessed with me!

ReputationRep:
    I think that Bigcnee is overlooked as well.
    Yes I like him to.

ReputationRep:
    I keep his quotes in my signature because they're amusingly stupid.

ReputationRep:
    And you are obsessed.

ReputationRep:
    Totally agree to that.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.