Rubbish Rep Watch

This discussion is closed.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am for abolishing post counts and rep.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mik1a)
I am for abolishing post counts and rep.
The latter, yes, but not the former. Despite the fact that spammers can get to the top within a month of indiscriminately posting crap, it does go some way towards recognising acheivements of eminent members.
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
The latter, yes, but not the former. Despite the fact that spammers can get to the top within a month of indiscriminately posting crap, it does go some way towards recognising acheivements of eminent members.
HAHA, talk about bias. Of course when it concerns you it's a whole different matter. :rolleyes:
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bono)
HAHA, talk about bias. Of course when it concerns you it's a whole different matter. :rolleyes:
Lets just go back to happily families?
onlylittleme
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nah im quite happy with my little grey gem, its kinda cute when you get used to it... :rolleyes:

To be honest, if you like getting the gems you can easily get them and if you really couldnt care less then they are easy to ignore. But getting rid of them would mean fewer of these threads which come up every week it seems and are never conclusive and are just as spammy (is that a word, i like it if it is ) as the "do you like me" threads.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well the thing is with rep is that everyone who gets it properly knows its been earned. Everyone else knows it isnt a sign of their popularity so why does it make any difference.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (626)
80.57%
Leave (151)
19.43%

Watched Threads