Turn on thread page Beta

Its happening... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Told you people:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3502194.stm

ReputationRep:
    The thought of an entire army marching towards a city collapsing as their batteries run out amuses me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    The thought of an entire army marching towards a city collapsing as their batteries run out amuses me
    LOL. I can imagine the robotic noise the legs make when the move, next they make the arms then ending with a complete robot killing machine.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps the Americans should stop trying to take their technology into the 28th century, and focus on some real problems - like stopping their weapons from targeting their friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Perhaps the Americans should stop trying to take their technology into the 28th century, and focus on some real problems - like stopping their weapons from targeting their friends.
    LOL man that is funny, friendly fire they call it.

ReputationRep:
    I want a pair of those - would help me get my luggage to the railway station. Either that or a packhorse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommorris)
    I want a pair of those - would help me get my luggage to the railway station. Either that or a packhorse.
    The stuff costs thousands I think.

ReputationRep:
    shandy y on earth do u have so much negative rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    shandy y on earth do u have so much negative rep
    Public enemy number 1.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.