Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who's decided to go there?

I think i will be as i just got an offer and its unconditional!!!

Means i can spend the rest of this year messing around and failing all my subjects without any consequences
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    Who's decided to go there?

I think i will be as i just got an offer and its unconditional!!!

Means i can spend the rest of this year messing around and failing all my subjects without any consequences
    Congrats!
    What grades have you got already? They must be good to give you an unconditional!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    Congrats!
    What grades have you got already? They must be good to give you an unconditional!
    cheers, last year i got AAAAA in Scottish Highers (maths, english, physics, history and computing). I'm really pleased with in being unconditional as other places i applied to will want AAA from me this year as well.

ReputationRep:
    You'll see me there. Also got an unconditional for Law... well done! Which college you in? So are you doing advanced highers this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laces)
    You'll see me there. Also got an unconditional for Law... well done! Which college you in? So are you doing advanced highers this year?
    cheers, i'm going to collingwood, r u going to the open day? And yeah im doing Advanced higher maths and history and a level physics

well done to you as well

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    St. Johns here I come

It's just a few minutes away from the law dept

ReputationRep:
    cheers, i'm going to collingwood, r u going to the open day? And yeah im doing Advanced higher maths and history and a level physics

well done to you as well
    thanks Yeah, i'm going to the open day...on the 23rd/24th. Going to that formal dinner. How about you? Well done with those higher grades, pretty impressive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laces)
    thanks Yeah, i'm going to the open day...on the 23rd/24th. Going to that formal dinner. How about you? Well done with those higher grades, pretty impressive
    I'm going to the open day on the 22/23 cos lse is on 24th. I havn't heard about the formal dinner yet, sounds good. I heard that we're probably getting reeking on this open day which sounds like good fun.

What college did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the open day on the 22/23 cos lse is on 24th. I havn't heard about the formal dinner yet, sounds good. I heard that we're probably getting reeking on this open day which sounds like good fun.

What college did you apply to?
    LSE is on the 24th? Are you sure? I thought it was April... mind you, i haven't been accepted by LSE yet ( if i will be at all) The damn short-list again. Do you have an offer?

Applied to Hatfield and glad to say i got into my first choice

ReputationRep:
    The Durham open days are great fun, I went to the one on jan 14th/15th, and really enjoyed it, there is the option of a night out in the union with other prospective students, so you get to know some of the people you'll be at uni with. Having said that, we met some third year physics students who took us to klute (a really cheesey nightclub) instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figgetyfig)
    The Durham open days are great fun, I went to the one on jan 14th/15th, and really enjoyed it, there is the option of a night out in the union with other prospective students, so you get to know some of the people you'll be at uni with. Having said that, we met some third year physics students who took us to klute (a really cheesey nightclub) instead.
    cool sounds good fun, i'm looking forwards to it.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.