The Student Room Group

Violent girlfriend in bed

Scroll to see replies

Tell her you don't like it and that it scares the hell out of you. Ask her to turn it down a notch

Posted from TSR Mobile
It sounds to me like a simple clash of interests - she is looking for some kick and roughness, whilst that's not your cup of tea. Either you should sit and tell her this, or go along with it and see if it floats your boat - check out fetlife.com for more information on this kinda thing. But if it really really really isn't doing it for you, you should just tell her before it gets out of hand.
Original post by gypsyclimber
It sounds to me like a simple clash of interests - she is looking for some kick and roughness, whilst that's not your cup of tea. Either you should sit and tell her this, or go along with it and see if it floats your boat - check out fetlife.com for more information on this kinda thing. But if it really really really isn't doing it for you, you should just tell her before it gets out of hand.

Agreed.
Just tell her straight!
If my bf didn't like something I did then I would much rather him tell me than take to student forums to talk about me being scary in bed -.- How would I even know he had a problem with it?
x
Reply 23
youre going to have to stop being rough altogether, or you wont have any girl in your bed at all

Quick Reply

Latest