Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for chemical engineering and acc planning on going to swansea and where else did everyone apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smartass)
    Anyone applied for chemical engineering and acc planning on going to swansea and where else did everyone apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i really advise you to do chemical engineering at Swansea if you got the offer ,

I am doing now postgraduate chemical engineering at Swansea and i really like the department there

ReputationRep:
    Yehh ive got an offer how is it finding a job when you graduate from swansea?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To be honest i dont really now about gotting a job here in UK since i am an international student and i will return back home once i finished my study and got job there

ReputationRep:
    Ohh fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied but using Swansea as my insurance.

Also applied to Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield and Surrey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Swansea's my firm choice, now just got to get my grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aljabri)
    i really advise you to do chemical engineering at Swansea if you got the offer ,

I am doing now postgraduate chemical engineering at Swansea and i really like the department there
    hi aljabri,

I am thinking of doing the chemical engineering msc at swansea this september. What are you studying there? could you tell me a bit more about the postgrad department? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconhawk)
    hi aljabri,

I am thinking of doing the chemical engineering msc at swansea this september. What are you studying there? could you tell me a bit more about the postgrad department? thanks
    I did MSc Chemical engineering and I am almost done with my exams now the only thing remaining is the dissertation .The department is very cooperative and I really enjoy the modules and the assignment . Although there are a lot of work and assignment but the lecturers are so helpful .

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the reply! i definitely think im going to do the msc there it looks good. hope the dissertation goes well

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Swansea but I don't think I'm going to make it as one of my choices.. Especially since they said I had to get a 6 in higher level maths (IB) and on the website it said 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doll_parts)
    I got an offer from Swansea but I don't think I'm going to make it as one of my choices.. Especially since they said I had to get a 6 in higher level maths (IB) and on the website it said 5
    Where else have you applied. I've got Newcastle as my firm choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got an offer from Nottingham, Newcastle, Surrey and Aston.
    Well Aston is my insurance but I can't decide my firm choice. Has anyone else applied at any of these universities??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adil96m)
    Where else have you applied. I've got Newcastle as my firm choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied to Swansea, Newcastle, Edinburgh, UCL and Surrey

I got all 5 and have already firmed UCL and Surrey is my insurance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marmalation)
    I applied but using Swansea as my insurance.

Also applied to Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield and Surrey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, I know this is a bit late but do you know how lenient Swansea were if you put them as insurance?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.