The Student Room Group

Art Foundation (Fashion and Textiles) at Ravensbourne

I have an interview at Ravensbourne this Friday to study an Art Foundation course and I was wondering if anyone has had an interview/also has one soon because I was wondering how the interview process works there so I know how to prepare?
Thankyouuuuuu :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 1
i had a interview there for digital advertisement and design the other week so it might be a little different. my interview process was that u go in with the letter u got posted and meet up with 5 other poeple going for the interview, u handed in a portfolio with the rest of them, then they took us away to do a tour of the uni with somone els looks at your work when wer gon, then came back and called out our name 1 by 1 and asked us what u like about your work and what they like. they should tell u on the spot if u get in which i did, yaaah!!!
good luck, might see u in september

p.s the person takin you on the tour looks at your work to, so don't make a full of your self lol.
Reply 2
How many days a week is ravensbourne fashion foundation?
Original post by himtgf
How many days a week is ravensbourne fashion foundation?

Hi himtgf,

It's a full time course, generally taught over 3 days, with 2 days for private study.
Of course, you're welcome to come into Ravensbourne during the 2 day private study incase you need space to work.

Hope that helps. :smile:

Remember to post any questions regarding Ravensbourne in the Ravensbourne's forum page, it would help us answer your questions quicker regarding about Ravensbourne.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1014

Quick Reply

Latest