Turn on thread page Beta

GCSE Exam Clash...Same Exam Board! watch

ReputationRep:
    Well this is a ironic situation:

Got my GCSE exam times through the post this morning, everything seems fine except OCR has put GNVQ Manufacturing and GCSE Geography Paper 1 exams on the same date in the AM slot!

Is this a clash or do they expect me to do one exam and immediately after move onto the other? I find it really stupid since the exams are boh from the same exam board!

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to do one after the other. I had 7.5 hours of exams on one day when I did my A levels (Step paper, maths AEA and P6) last year and I had to do P6 followed by a ten minute break then the AEA. The Step was in the afternoon. I was knackered after that.

I imagine they'll give you a short break between them or they may move one to the afternoon and keep you under supervision all day so that you can't talk to anyone that has already done the exams in the morning. I would rather do one after the other though.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.