MMHope
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello,

I am looking for housemates for next year (2013-14). I am a first year at Cardiff University studying Geography who currently lives in University residences. Due to the inconvenient situation of the people i thought i would be living together turning around and telling me that this is no longer the case i am now a bit stuck as everybody else i know already has their houses.
If you are looking for a housemate then message me on her and ill give you my facebook or something. Im really easy to get along with, lived in several different countries am outgoing and dont mind if you smoke or not.

Thanks

Olly7326
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey, it sounds like I am pretty much in the same boat as you. Have you found anybody yet?
If not, let me know and we should talk.

My email: [email protected]

Thanks
astridgrant
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, my name is Astrid Grant. I will be spending my last year of medicine in Cardiff next 2013-2014. I will be there the 1st-5th may to see some houses, but it would be great to find some housemates first!

email me if you are still interested!!

my email is: [Removed - please use PMs or post here]
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi all, I'm also looking for house mate for next year.

I'm doing Bsc Maths

my email is : [email protected]
Olly7326
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone on this thread still looking?
astridgrant
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am!!! email me [Removed - please use PMs or post here]

xx
*WiNdOw LiCkEr*
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey, same situation as you guys (if you are still looking) I'll be a 2nd year medic next year, looking for housemates
astridgrant
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *WiNdOw LiCkEr*)
Hey, same situation as you guys (if you are still looking) I'll be a 2nd year medic next year, looking for housemates
Hey, I am still looking for housemates so, contact me by private message and we can look for something! xx
lucycynthia
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If anyone on this thread is still looking for a house to live in next year there is a room available in a house for 5 situated in 19 coburn street! PM me for more details but the house is in a great location with low rent compared to others in the area!
remappingthesoul
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am a friendly first year female student looking for another female student to live in a shared house with. Is anyone still looking for accomodation?
cardiffuniperson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by remappingthesoul)
I am a friendly first year female student looking for another female student to live in a shared house with. Is anyone still looking for accomodation?
Hey, I am a female student at Cardiff. I have a flat, 10 mins from the uni, 2 bedroom. My flatmate has let me down and won't be moving in anymore. It's a very nice, modern flat, very well located and very clean. £275 a month and I'm not bad to live with
remappingthesoul
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cardiffuniperson)
Hey, I am a female student at Cardiff. I have a flat, 10 mins from the uni, 2 bedroom. My flatmate has let me down and won't be moving in anymore. It's a very nice, modern flat, very well located and very clean. £275 a month and I'm not bad to live with
Hello, whereabouts is the flat? And can I ask what year you are in? thanks!
TheIllustrator
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm a 22 year old female student will be transferring to UWIC for second year, so I'm looking for a place to live ASAP. So anybody needs someone to form a group or has a spare double room in either Roath or Cathays preferably or near town, message me.
kyleches
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheIllustrator)
I'm a 22 year old female student will be transferring to UWIC for second year, so I'm looking for a place to live ASAP. So anybody needs someone to form a group or has a spare double room in either Roath or Cathays preferably or near town, message me.
I'm also looking for a house in that same area.. Do you know of anyone else looking ? Maybe we could find one together..
Chrispow123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi everyone!

Due to two people dropping out of their course we have two spaces available in a house located in the centre of Cathays, close to both Cardiff university campus and to the town Centre.

The rent is £250 per month without bills and you would be living with 2 fourth year (male) Chemistry students, who are really fun and easy to get on with.

If anyone is interested or wants more info then feel free to send me a message!
Thanks!
becc.a.j
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have one spare room in my 6 bed Cathays house, brand new kitchen and ensuite, £300pcm, message me if interested
nikisawesome
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sup guys, spare room going in Roath if anyone's interested? beautiful house, recently furbished. The room itself is a massive double room right by the router so awesome internet connection. Rent is £300 pm, but no rent is due till December and the room is available to move in immediately (so free room throughout November!). Give me a shout if you're interested
Natalie_Popkin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey, I'm currently a first year at Leeds University, but want to transfer to Cardiff at the end of this year. I really don't want to be in halls again, but I'm not sure how to get into a house because students pick their own housemates, and I don't know anyone. Do you know anything about how I could do this? Worrying...
Thank you!! Image
Effi
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, I'm moving to Cardiff this January to start at the uni and am looking for people to share a flat with. Have you found anything yet?
Jayloo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello, me and my friend Charly are both first years at the moment and we are looking for housemates for next year! [email protected] if anyone is interested
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.97%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (673)
41.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.23%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.54%

Watched Threads