When are the Cambridge Pre-U English Literature exams?

Watch
Danny__
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I can't seem to find the exam timetable for this Summer online.
I know there are three papers, excluding coursework, and I need to know the exact dates of these three exams.
Thanks.
Danny__
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
You spamming idiot. That's not what I asked. ****.
amcdschool
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
heya, the practical criticism exam is on the 17th of may, the drama is on the 3rd of june and the poetry and prose is on the 6th. I really wish there were more posts about the english pre u on tsr!
freed40
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So how did everyone find the unseen practical paper??
amcdschool
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
DIFFICULT! what about you?
amcdschool
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by freed40)
So how did everyone find the unseen practical paper??
which part did you answer?
freed40
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I did the passage about the husband going off to war, didn't really understand the poem, u ??
I found the first part damn hard but the second was ok... just hope I backed up my points

Posted from TSR Mobile
amcdschool
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
the first was alright, the second (i did the same) i found way too simple and I think i risked sounding very gcse- like!
amcdschool
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
im soooo nervous!
freed40
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Quite possible I did the same here, think I went way to gcse point evidence analysis on that exam. The language I used was great either. .. anyway all in the past so its onto the next one now.
Got another one today at 2, I'm scared to say the least. ... what plays did u do ??
amcdschool
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
heya, i did king lear and pinter and then philip larkin and persuasion by jane austen, what about you! yes the husband going off to war
freed40
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pinter and lear, but I did disgrace and john donne for the other exam. I actually found the last exam pretty easy. U ?
amcdschool
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pinter and lear, but I did disgrace and john donne for the other exam. I actually found the last exam pretty easy. U ?
pinter and lear was really easy, but the second one for me was hard :/ i only need an m2 though for exeter hehe
username1658559
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I'm considering doing english literature pre-u (stuck between that and a-level biology...) How did you do in the end?
username1658559
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by amcdschool)
pinter and lear was really easy, but the second one for me was hard :/ i only need an m2 though for exeter hehe
Hi, I'm considering doing english literature pre-u (stuck between that and a-level biology...) How did you do in the end?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (293)
55.7%
I don't have everything I need (233)
44.3%

Watched Threads