The Student Room Group

Anyone else feel their work is on top of them lately?

Thank god its february half term - at least I'm able to catch up on all my notes...But lately I've felt all my work is on top of me, so much to do, catch up on for my may/june exams! completely stressed out...

am I the only one :O?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah I've been feeling like this for a few weeks really :frown: its been very stressful trying to catch up but I just keep thinking about next week. I'm sure we'll manage! Hope you catch up soon!
After Jan exams I just CBA. Will have to work a lot this half term.
Reply 3
Your not alone! after everything i put myself through for Jan exams i thought i deserved a long, long break but that's come at a price because now all my notes for all my subjects are all over the place & i've just become too lazy to sort em out. I've got like 5 weeks of work to catch up on... stressing out just thinking about it
Reply 4
I feel like checking into a mental hospital just thinking about upcoming exams. I can't sleep or do anything.... It's so stressful....:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by depressed1
I feel like checking into a mental hospital just thinking about upcoming exams. I can't sleep or do anything.... It's so stressful....:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

same! last year I got myself in such a state!!! and its funny, you worry yourself so much the last thing you want to do is study? and thats the first thing you should be doing ahaha! need to get the grades or I am doomed :L
Reply 6
Original post by Daniel George
same! last year I got myself in such a state!!! and its funny, you worry yourself so much the last thing you want to do is study? and thats the first thing you should be doing ahaha! need to get the grades or I am doomed :L

I'd laugh if I wasn't so depressed ... Looool I had such great plans for the end of my January exams too, i expected all the anxiety to suddenly disappear but it hasn't and it's hindering me physically from studying. Worst thing is I'm a GCSE student, you're probably A level and going through much more distress than me. Do you have any idea how to get past the anxiety?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm glad it's not just me! After Jan exams, I've been trying really hard to keep on top of everything, but this last week everything has caught up with me. Doesn't help when you've written half an essay at school that then decides to not open at home, so you have to start over!
Nor do demanding teachers who decide that it's ok to pile you up with homework, then moan about having to mark it
I feel extremely overwhelmed right now
All my mock exams have finished (January was a stressful month), so that's a relief! But as you have already said, I am glad half term is approaching as I will have more time for revision etc.
To be honest, I don't really feel any pressure at the moment, just dreading Easter because that's when all the exam stress kicks in. :smile:
Thank god its february half term - at least I'm able to catch up on all my notes...But lately I've felt all my work is on top of me, so much to do, catch up on for my may/june exams! completely stressed out...

am I the only one :O?

Nope I feel like this too...

My German teacher has spent the whole of January telling us how we are all unprepared blablabla then tells us oh by the way I've booked the oral exams for 5 weeks time. Yeah thanks for setting us up for failure. :frown:
Am I the only one not on Feb half term yet?
thanks guys, its actually made me feel better knowing theres others who feel like this :biggrin: all I need to do is work, work and work!!
Reply 12
thanks guys, its actually made me feel better knowing theres others who feel like this :biggrin: all I need to do is work, work and work!!

When will it ever end eh? 😢Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thegreenchildren

My half term doesn't start until next Friday :frown:
Original post by jamontoast22
My half term doesn't start until next Friday :frown:

Same!
Original post by thegreenchildren

I'm not I still have another week left at college

Posted from TSR Mobile
I swear everyone told me February was going to be a relaxing month after exams- nooope! Starting new topics ready for the next exam is definitely not what my tired brain needed, and I have so much homework and so many notes to type up! I figured once UCAS had settled down and exams were over I could relax- so much for that!
I just can't get motivated right now :frown: got sooo much work to catch up on
yeah...and the worst thing is I still haven't really felt the 'urgency' of it all. I still just think 'meh....school...'
ive started a little notebook to make a list of stuff I need to cover - lets see how long this one lasts for :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest