Want more information about this university?
Chickendroid
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Anyone received their Lincoln hoodies if you've accepted as your firm? I accepted about 2 weeks ago and I am yet to receive anything! Just wondering as I hope to flaunt it off to everyone at college soon! Haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
GRichards
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Got mine 2 and a half weeks ago, then again, I did apply for deferred entry last year, so that might explain why... Still a nice surprise though! Sure you'll get yours soon
NiallC
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I got mine about two weeks ago as well...
JDodd94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am 90% sure Lincoln will be my firm. If I accept it do I get sent a hoodie then? Or is it certain subjects etc....
(applying for law by the way)
MMA_
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JDodd94)
I am 90% sure Lincoln will be my firm. If I accept it do I get sent a hoodie then? Or is it certain subjects etc....
(applying for law by the way)
Hi! We're sending Hoodies to everyone who selects the University of Lincoln as their Firm Choice!
JDodd94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MMA_)
Hi! We're sending Hoodies to everyone who selects the University of Lincoln as their Firm Choice!
How do u know what size?
MMA_
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JDodd94)
How do u know what size?
We are only able to send one size - large but I hope this is ok with everyone!
JDodd94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MMA_)
We are only able to send one size - large but I hope this is ok with everyone!
Oh right will be too small for me, but it's a great gesture nonetheless.
chrishapy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When you get to the uni you can also always buya new one, i think they have every size, different colors and cost around £25 the last time i checked
JDodd94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by chrishapy)
When you get to the uni you can also always buya new one, i think they have every size, different colors and cost around £25 the last time i checked
Oh right cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
MMA_
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi everyone!

Make sure you join the University of Lincoln's brand new Facebook Page exclusively for Applicants! You can keep up to date with what's happening and also make friends before you arrive!

www.facebook.com/uolapplicants

Minder
University of Lincoln
JDodd94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do the university send an email to notify me once I have firmed. Also how long after firming will I receive my hoody? And can they send XL Instead of just large :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
rockrooster
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I accepted Lincoln as my firm early March - I didn't know we got sent hoodies? When do I get mine?
JDodd94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I firmed my place at Lincoln on 9th march to do Law. And applied for accomdation 3 days later. I know it's not the most important thing, but I still haven't received my hoodie? When should I expect to receive it? Also did anybody get a letter once they firmed?
patricoo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Does everyone recieve a hoodie? I confirmed my place about 2/3 months ago and still dind't recieve anything.
LouiseKatee
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by patricoo)
Does everyone recieve a hoodie? I confirmed my place about 2/3 months ago and still dind't recieve anything.
you do if its your firm choice
Keeya x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I made them my firm about a month ago and haven’t received anything. I did not receive a letter about a hoodie either :/
University of Lincoln
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Keeya x)
I made them my firm about a month ago and haven’t received anything. I did not receive a letter about a hoodie either :/
Hi Keeya x,

All UK applicants who have set us as their firm choice will receive one of our Eco Sweatshirts.

Our eco-sweatshirts are currently being sent out, so you should receive yours shortly.

I hope this helps!

Daisy
Keeya x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by University of Lincoln)
Hi Keeya x,

All UK applicants who have set us as their firm choice will receive one of our Eco Sweatshirts.

Our eco-sweatshirts are currently being sent out, so you should receive yours shortly.

I hope this helps!

Daisy
Sounds great, thank you
charlottepurdyx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Chickendroid)
Anyone received their Lincoln hoodies if you've accepted as your firm? I accepted about 2 weeks ago and I am yet to receive anything! Just wondering as I hope to flaunt it off to everyone at college soon! Haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya, how do you get a hoodie? I accepted my unconditional offer in December 2019 and nothing was mentioned about getting a hoodie?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.16%
I'm not sure (59)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (376)
29.42%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.9%
I'm not a current university student (625)
48.9%

Watched Threads