The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Postgraduate Offer Holders for 2013/14

Hi all!

I deferred my entry to this year. :smile: I thought it would be a good idea to start this thread and maybe a Facebook group in the future?

Hope to get in touch soon. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

The FB group is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/251541388308433/

I'm a Politics & Communication offer holder :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hi!

I am an MSc in Finance and Economics offer holder. I haven't accepted my offer yet but I will most likely end up going to LSE. Have been checking out student residences and getting really confused about where I want to live.
Reply 3
Original post by maps
Hi!

I am an MSc in Finance and Economics offer holder. I haven't accepted my offer yet but I will most likely end up going to LSE. Have been checking out student residences and getting really confused about where I want to live.

HI! Nice to meet you. :smile: I applied to Sidney Webb for 12/13 (got in) but my first choice was Lilian Knowles. :P
Reply 4
Original post by You!Me!Dancing!
The FB group is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/251541388308433/

I'm a Politics & Communication offer holder :smile:

Hi! Thanks for this! :smile: I am waiting for the admin to approve my request. :tongue:

I have MSc China in Comparative Perspective. :smile:
Reply 5
I'm a PhD International Relations offer holder. Waiting to hear about funding before I make my final decisions. Actually still got a lot of universities to hear from. So if LSE doesn't work out, something else surely will.
Reply 6
Original post by Blue25
Hi! Thanks for this! :smile: I am waiting for the admin to approve my request. :tongue:

I have MSc China in Comparative Perspective. :smile:

I've just accepted my offer for MSc China in Comparative Perspective. Did you accept?
Reply 7
Hey guys, I got an offer from MSc Health, Population and Society. :smile:
Any fellow? :smile:
Reply 8
Hi all, got an offer for MSC IR a few weeks ago. I would like to know what is the best LSE hall for post-grads. Thanks!
Reply 9
Anyone applying for MSc in Public Policy here?
MPA is my second choice...I applied since Oct...
I received an offer last year for Comp Politics but declined, I couldn't make it for fall 2012...so I reapply again...
Any comments?
Hi did anyone apply for the MSc Global Politics/Comparative Politics programs? I submitted my application since Jan4, it's been over 2 months and I'm still waiting (their website says it usually takes 8 weeks...)
Reply 11
Original post by Carwyn
I've just accepted my offer for MSc China in Comparative Perspective. Did you accept?

Hi! Yes! I accepted the offer. But it was more like a deferral to 2013. :smile: I was supposed to go last year. :smile:

Nice to meet you. :smile:
Reply 12
Okay, PhD studentship decisions were sent out today.

I received an offer! Full cover of fees and maintenance for my PhD International Relations. I. Cannot. Believe it. :eek:
Reply 13
[INDENT]Hey guys!

If there are any MPA offer holders out there I'm here to help!

I'm a current first year student on the MPA programme. We were all in your shoes this time last year and know that you will have many questions that you would like answered. Please don't be shy in asking, I will try to check back here regularly.

In the meantime, please feel free to join our MPA Class of 2015 page that we have recently set up. You don't need to have confirmed your offer to join.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...39971/?fref=ts

Best,

Simon [/INDENT]
Reply 14
Hi,

Would anyone who applied for accommodation in Round 1 comment on the allocation, etc. ?

I applied on April 4rth (last day of the second round), preferring Rosebery, HH and Northumberland.
Original post by abha412
Hi,

Would anyone who applied for accommodation in Round 1 comment on the allocation, etc. ?

I applied on April 4rth (last day of the second round), preferring Rosebery, HH and Northumberland.

I applied for Sidney Webb, Butler's Wharf and Northumberland at the beginning of March, although I changed my preferences a million times. I'm curious whether we will really hear from them today :tongue:
Reply 16
Hi I got an offer for Masters in Management? Anyone else going to this course? Am confused which one to accept as I have got an offer from Imperial for Masters in Strategic Marketing. Sooooo confused.
Hello everyone

I have got an offer for Msc Management Information Systems and Innovation. Anyone else going for the same course in 2013/14 batch?
Original post by Pas
Hi I got an offer for Masters in Management? Anyone else going to this course? Am confused which one to accept as I have got an offer from Imperial for Masters in Strategic Marketing. Sooooo confused.

Hello

I too am extremely confused between MSc Strategic Marketing in Imperial and MISI from LSE :confused::confused:. Have received an offer from both. Have you reached a decision yet??
Reply 19
Original post by stutidalmia
Hello everyone

I have got an offer for Msc Management Information Systems and Innovation. Anyone else going for the same course in 2013/14 batch?

Hey! I got an offer for MISI as well and I got my uni classification yesterday so I am definitely going for LSE. Have you decided where to go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending