The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Adult nursing interviews?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
That's ok isn't it! My portal and ucas haven't changed and It's been over a week now, I t still says under consideration. I'm sure it won't be long until you get your letter :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Lgriggs1
That's ok isn't it! My portal and ucas haven't changed and It's been over a week now, I t still says under consideration. I'm sure it won't be long until you get your letter :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad i'm not the only one who keeps checking their portal or ucas to make sure I haven't missed anything!! So impatient. xxx
Reply 22
Anybody have any news? Still waiting on an interview.. Although I did get a email last week from them, thanking me for my patients and saying I will definitely of heard by end of march.. Although that feels soooo long away! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
I'm still the only one out of my college to get one at notts so far, to my knowledge. I did go to a taster day though wether they looked at that I don't know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Csc_x
Anybody have any news? Still waiting on an interview.. Although I did get a email last week from them, thanking me for my patients and saying I will definitely of heard by end of march.. Although that feels soooo long away! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you apply? After applying in November I got the same email in Jan saying by the end of Feb, I got offered an interview yesterday by post for 13th of March. I'm guessing that if they didn't want you they would of rejected you so probably a good thing. Good Luck! :smile:
Reply 25
I applied about the 10th December.. And I too went to the taster day, not sure if it does go in your favour or not? Will keep you informed if I get an interview but may be upto another month yet.. Good luck at your interview and let us know how you get on :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Csc_x
I applied about the 10th December.. And I too went to the taster day, not sure if it does go in your favour or not? Will keep you informed if I get an interview but may be upto another month yet.. Good luck at your interview and let us know how you get on :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I'll let you know. :smile:
Reply 27
Another one still waiting :confused: I applied in Nov and haven't heard anything since my 'thanks for your application' email x
Reply 28
Hey guys. I applied 4th December. I got a letter in the post on 7th February inviting my to a selection day this Wednesday (27th). Never been to Nottingham before, but I am looking forward to it. I'm sure you guys will hear from them soon. They were my last uni to get back to me so don't worry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Oh lovely! Good luck to you :smile: I've only heard back from 1 of my 5 so far! Nottingham is my first choice too so fingers crossed for each other guys :wink: you know the saying.. No news is good news; hopefully that applies to some of us x
Reply 30
Original post by nicknames
I'm still waiting for a response as well, I got a notification from them 10 days ago saying they had received my application and were reviewing it. They said they should notify me by the end of February. Is anyone applying for the Masters adult course? :smile:

I have applied the Masters adult course in end of Dec, still haven't heard anything yet. A bit impatient now :frown:
Reply 31
Original post by mangoC
I have applied the Masters adult course in end of Dec, still haven't heard anything yet. A bit impatient now :frown:

I think mine is only the second/third round of interviews and each uni for nursing seems to be holding a fair few. Also I'm applying for both so may be a day for people similar. They probably would've rejected you by now anyway if they weren't interested. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Nottingham sent another round of interviews out yesterday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33

Posted from TSR Mobile

You will prob hear over the next day or so?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope I hear something off them, they did say by the end of February, I'll be waiting for the post again :frown:
Reply 35
Original post by mangoC

Hi I applied for masters in nursing science too, starting sept 13. I had my interview on the 15th feb but they did say it can take up to 8 weeks before they let us know and will be interviewing over that period also. Is Notts your first choice?
Reply 36
Original post by Nikki1980
Hi I applied for masters in nursing science too, starting sept 13. I had my interview on the 15th feb but they did say it can take up to 8 weeks before they let us know and will be interviewing over that period also. Is Notts your first choice?

Yes and it was my only option because only Nottingham Uni does the 2 years GEN course. The other closest one is Sheffield. I applied 2 years ago, I had never heard anything from them apart from the "we are processing your application." Not even a reject message. I worry this time will be the same. But i didn't have any experience at the time. Hope I will hear something from them soon.
Reply 37
Original post by mangoC
Yes and it was my only option because only Nottingham Uni does the 2 years GEN course. The other closest one is Sheffield. I applied 2 years ago, I had never heard anything from them apart from the "we are processing your application." Not even a reject message. I worry this time will be the same. But i didn't have any experience at the time. Hope I will hear something from them soon.

Hi I'm still waiting to hear from them I will update as soon as I get a response
Reply 38
Just adding my data point- I applied to Nottingham late Dec (for BSc) and got an interview through by post today. Excited! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by Amabel
Just adding my data point- I applied to Nottingham late Dec (for BSc) and got an interview through by post today. Excited! :smile:

Good Luck for your selection day :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending