thefrenchopen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Did anyone do this unit last year/ is studying for it this year?
It's 'Ways of Moral Decision Making', synoptic, medical ethics etc.
What topics are you covering for it?
I basically have no idea what it actually entails. It seems all over the place and the resources for it are pretty limited.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
laurawoods
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by thefrenchopen)
Did anyone do this unit last year/ is studying for it this year?
It's 'Ways of Moral Decision Making', synoptic, medical ethics etc.
What topics are you covering for it?
I basically have no idea what it actually entails. It seems all over the place and the resources for it are pretty limited.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hello,
I did this unit last year and if you want any help at all please feel free to PM me or just send me a message...I love RE and would love the opportunity to help you with the knowledge that I have got!!! Unit 4C is a beautiful unit and I hope you enjoy studying it! What grade are you aiming for, if you dont mind me asking you?
lmanley
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by laurawoods)
Hello,
I did this unit last year and if you want any help at all please feel free to PM me or just send me a message...I love RE and would love the opportunity to help you with the knowledge that I have got!!! Unit 4C is a beautiful unit and I hope you enjoy studying it! What grade are you aiming for, if you dont mind me asking you?
I know this wasnt directed at me but I need all the advice I can get!
I am aiming for a A* as i achieved full marks last year but feel no where near as confident this year on the U4 "ways of moral decision making" topic.

Any advice would be really really appreciated
MelaMelaMela
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by laurawoods)
Hello,
Hello I know this was not aimed at me either , but I am doing this exam and I am aiming for a B. I to need all the help I can get, if you wouldn't mind giving me some advice.
Thanks
lovelylouise01
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello I'm doing this course this year and am struggling for revision for unit rst4c because it is a synoptic unit. Any advice for revision techniques as I've never had an exam like this before.
Also, MelaMelaMela could you please let me know what the June 2013 exam questions were so I can practise?
By the way I hope you got your grade
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (65)
15.63%
Uncertainty around my education (73)
17.55%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (39)
9.38%
Isolating with family (24)
5.77%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (16)
3.85%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (33)
7.93%
Loneliness (41)
9.86%
Financial worries (14)
3.37%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (41)
9.86%
Exposure to negative news/social media (30)
7.21%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (40)
9.62%

Watched Threads