lindsey12345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Any body applied for this course and still awaiting a response or had a response?
Ellen12345
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi ,
Yes have also applied for this course albeit by the ucas deadline. Theres only 15 places so I'm not overly optimistic as have a less conventional educational background.
Looks a really interesting course .

Also applied to Bradford to do Foundation in Clinical Sciences and medicine however this is used as progression route to Leeds for medicine so its no suprise to see a recent thread on here stating that there are 900 applications (for 65 places).

Let me know if you hee anything and Good Luck!
lindsey12345
Rep:
?
hi,
I have been invited for an interview, have you heard anything back yet?
Ellen12345
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi
Yes just had the email yesterday. Interview on Monday. Said its actually the healthscience course. Wonder whats changed for the course title to be altered.....Whens your interview?
lindsey12345
Rep:
?
Hi, my interviews on Monday too. I applied for healthcare science and they said they have changed the name to medical physiology. I think it's cos the other healthcare science courses at other unis have been accredited.
good luck!
DrT_Admissions
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Dear Ellen and Lindsey

The title of this degree has changed to better reflect the material being taught; there are no substantial changes to course content. B12B and B121 provide an opportunity to study the traditional medical sciences with a strong focus on both clinical applications and medical research. Our courses are fundamentally different in both content and structure to the Healthcare Science degrees offered by other institutions.

Hope that helps! I look forward to meeting you on Monday.
Ellen12345
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, Interviewed but 'unsuccessful',however realised during the interview this course was not for me. Whilst I think the course would have provided an excellant bedrock it seemed more laboratory oriented whereas I see myself much more as a practitioner. Fortunately have two unconditonal offers and off to the applicant day at Manchester next week.
all the best
lindsey12345
Rep:
?
Hi, mine was unsuccessful too, but the course was very different to what I thought it was. It does look amazin tho! How about you Conor have you hear back?
shams321
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what interview questions did they ask you?
shams321
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lindsey12345)
Hi, mine was unsuccessful too, but the course was very different to what I thought it was. It does look amazin tho! How about you Conor have you hear back?
what questions were you asked?
moorthy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,
Any one can help me for 3rd year Medical physiology and therapeutics. I need a real help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (126)
18.1%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.59%
Not great so far... (250)
35.92%
I want to drop out! (128)
18.39%

Watched Threads