Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I did English Language and Government and Politics in one year. Six hours a week (3hrs per subect).

Got 2 A's .

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool..very interesting thread. Im thinking of doing 2 A Levels next year in 1 year. Atm, I'm thinking Economics and Accounting..the only problem is I'll be doing these 2 whilst I'm at uni..so I have to find some distant learning thing or centres where I can take these exams. Any help or info would be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    This year i'm doing:
    A2 Maths
    A2 Biology
    A2 ICT
    A2 General studies
    AS + A2 further maths
    + Getting my first job in order to save some money for university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaz031)
    This year i'm doing:
    A2 Maths
    A2 Biology
    A2 ICT
    A2 General studies
    AS + A2 further maths
    + Getting my first job in order to save some money for university.
    nothing out of the normal

ReputationRep:
    I did Pure math and Chemistry in one year , along with an AS in Physics . This year im doing , Further Math ( full ) and Phys A2

it was very stressful

ReputationRep:
    I took A level maths in my 2nd a year along with 3 other A2 levels and succeeded. It was a lot of work, but achievable.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.