Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zizero)
    Thanks for the extra information that he was not a Nazi. Otherwise, someone might have thought that he was a Nazi, since 1873 is the Golden Age of Nazism! :rolleyes:

Anyway, someone who writes a book called "Der Sieg des Judentums über das Germanentum" is likely to be a racist and can probably be counted as a precursor of the Nazis.
    Oh i agree he was a racist, but nowhere in history is it stated he is a nazi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
    Oh i agree he was a racist, but nowhere in history is it stated he is a nazi.
    Yeah obviously he wasn't a Nazi, since they didn't exist back in the 19th century. I said he was likely to be a precursor of the Nazis, because he was part of a movement that was inspirational to the Nazis.

ReputationRep:
    foxnews: here:http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/Hol...lledtable.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Theres thousands of sites with those or similar numbers. Show me records(maybe almanac?) of the pre-war jewish population and post-war jewish population in the world that show a 6 million loss. Or maybe even an unbiased book that has the records. The Library of Congress is just down the street from me, I`ll try to get down there and see if they have any info on demographics from that time period.

Or maybe we can find the info on how many jews were actually in europe during the time period.

ReputationRep:
    Hey padfoot, look at this page from that same site.
    http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/US-.../bushjews.html
    Thats just about everyone in his administration other than colin powell and dr rice isnt it?

Note where they get their info, the world premiere terrorists/hate organization AntiDefamationLeague and the Republican Jewish Coalition.

ReputationRep:
    Thats just about everyone in his administration other than colin powell and dr rice isnt it?

Note where they get their info, the world premiere terrorists/hate organization AntiDefamationLeague and the Republican Jewish Coalition.
    obviously you have no idea how many people are in an administration then.

ReputationRep:
    obviously you have no idea how many people are in an administration then.
    hehe thats funny

ReputationRep:
    hey padfoot, dunno if you have seen these or not, they are supposedly newly found from some british woman dr that saved them from some relatives or something. Just thought you may wanna see it.

http://simmins.org/Fifth/Ohrdruf.html

ReputationRep:
    hey padfoot, dunno if you have seen these or not, they are supposedly newly found from some british woman dr that saved them from some relatives or something. Just thought you may wanna see it.

http://simmins.org/Fifth/Ohrdruf.html
    after the offensive, name calling PM's you have sent, i assume you have discovered you are wrong, and i see no need to continue this stupid debate.

ReputationRep:
    after the offensive, name calling PM's you have sent, i assume you have discovered you are wrong, and i see no need to continue this stupid debate.
    You started it.

ReputationRep:
    You started it.
    umm no you sent me those two very long drawn out PM's.

ReputationRep:
    umm no you sent me those two very long drawn out PM's.
    you called me anti-semite and gave me a neg rep.

ReputationRep:
    you called me anti-semite and gave me a neg rep.
    because you were being anti semetic

ReputationRep:
    Ok we agree to disagree?

ReputationRep:
    Ok we agree to disagree?
    fine.

ReputationRep:

Just a reminder on how silly FoxNewRocks conclusions are. The site list 8 ambassadors. Now, surely the US has more than 8 ambassadors around the world. My bet is roughly 1 per country (There are about 200 countries in this world). Sure some of them US has no ambassadors in because of political reasons, so say we subtract 50 from that. We then have 8 out of 150 ambassadors are Jewish. Thats less than 6%. Now surely the conclusion that the Bush administration's Jews are "about everyone in the administration" is rediculous. But then, numbers has not proven to be FoxNewRock's strong side in the past either.

ReputationRep:
    Because germany was in that time a very poor country , the people had hungry. Hitler said he maked a end on that and that they must take back what they lost in the first war. ( it's a bigger story but my english is very good :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    Just a reminder on how silly FoxNewRocks conclusions are. The site list 8 ambassadors. Now, surely the US has more than 8 ambassadors around the world. My bet is roughly 1 per country (There are about 200 countries in this world). Sure some of them US has no ambassadors in because of political reasons, so say we subtract 50 from that. We then have 8 out of 150 ambassadors are Jewish. Thats less than 6%. Now surely the conclusion that the Bush administration's Jews are "about everyone in the administration" is rediculous. But then, numbers has not proven to be FoxNewRock's strong side in the past either.
    My post was sarcastic, maybe you failed to catch that. You have to admit there are a lot of jewish folks in his cabinet for them to be so small in population representation in the US. On the other hand, just to be fair, i do believe Clinton had even more jewish officials in his administrations.

ReputationRep:
    My post was sarcastic, maybe you failed to catch that. You have to admit there are a lot of jewish folks in his cabinet for them to be so small in population representation in the US. On the other hand, just to be fair, i do believe Clinton had even more jewish officials in his administrations.
    Well, if you are going to talk misrepresentation then I think whites are far more overrepresented than Jews. After all, the number of blacks in the cabinet is far to small for them to be so large in population representation in teh US. Furthermore, out of the ambassadors I think about 6 percent are Jewish. Now that is obviously a MAJOR overrepresantation. Please, give me a break. The claim that Jews somehow have an unfair representation in US politics as compared to , say christians, is just nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    The claim that Jews somehow have an unfair representation in US politics as compared to , say christians, is just nonsense.
    The difference is, the christians legislate for America and not for israel. Isnt that what US govt officials are supposed to do, regardless of their race or religions?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.