Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Are you serious? So, all the suvivors that saw people being put in them, were lieing? How do people know so much aobut what they looked like, what was inside ect. I cannot believe you said that.
    I wouldnt say they intentionally lied, i think they may have mistook what was happening.

"The amount of human ash found close to several concentration camps (Close to aushwitz rivers has even changed direction due to them) confirms it."
    And i cannot believe jonatan would say that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
    Show us one of these "documents". The last time i checked, not one dead body was ever found from being killed from gas. Typhoid, old age, starvation and bullets are all documented. None from gas that i have seen.
    The ashes were found (of course boddies were not intact after being cre,ated), The Nazis documented it, and the Nazis confessed it during the Trials. Other vitnesses also testified about it. I have already given you a link to a site which holds the plaintext and photos of several of these documents (And you dismissed all of it of course). But in case other people want to read it you have one of the testimonies by Pavel Vladimirovich Leleko here:

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/l/...eleko-002.html

Also, most libraries hold photocoppies of these documents, so if you dont trust me just go to the closest one and ask.

http://www.auschwitz-muzeum.oswiecim...atorium_1.html
    read the very last paragraph.
    Yes, some of the gas chambers has been recreated, but the ones in Auschwitz birkenau (Aushwitz birkenau is a different complex from Auschwitz I) has not been touched. The nazis blew them to pieces, but the ruins are still left (Btw, if these chambers were used for delousing, why did the Nazis blow them up. And why did they leave the ones which has been commonly accepted as delousing chambers intact? ).

But where were the dead bodies or even the ashes?
    At various sites either in, or in close connection to the camps. Several dumping sites of ashes has been found.

Can you document this assertion with a link or a paper supporting it?
    I have given you links before, but you refute them. Honestly, you are not trusting the public media so why would I go bother finding an internet site? So you can claim that it is nonsense? To those who have a slightly closer to earth view of the world I can once again recomend the public library.

I dont think jews control the media of the entire world, just the important powerful parts of it.
    Can you be more specific please?

I never claimed the holocaust was faked. All i did was question some of the obvious erroneous facts that are continually perpetuated.
    You claimed that the procedural gassings and mass extermination of Jews did not happen at any scale close to what is commonly accepted. You also denied that the Nazis used gassings to exterminate Jews. Most people would call this holocoust-denial but since you seem to dislike this phrase I am just going to call it Auschwitz-gasschambers-denial instead. Is that ok?

ReputationRep:
    And i cannot believe jonatan would say that.
    We know that by now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will)

They had no idea of the atrocities committed against the Jews until near the end of the war - and if anyone protested then it was a swift arrest by the Gestapo, a quick trial where the judges were in Hitler's pocket and then you'd be shoved into a concentration camp.
    The standard apologist explanation. "But we honestly didn't know........." Sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)

You claimed that the procedural gassings and mass extermination of Jews did not happen at any scale close to what is commonly accepted. You also denied that the Nazis used gassings to exterminate Jews. Most people would call this holocoust-denial but since you seem to dislike this phrase I am just going to call it Auschwitz-gasschambers-denial instead. Is that ok?
    Well, he's entitled to that opinion. We don't live in Germany Jonaten. The US hasn't banned free speech yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    The standard apologist explanation. "But we honestly didn't know........." Sure!
    Most germans knew the Jews were being percecuted, but not to what extent it happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Well, he's entitled to that opinion. We don't live in Germany Jonaten. The US hasn't banned free speech yet.
    Yes of course. He is entiteled to an opinion, just as I am entiteled to say exactly what I think about that opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Jonatan, http://www.nizkor.org is a counter-site to some white supramecists website and obviously they will tell you everything you want to hear. Do you have anything other than nizkor that says anything about the facts? Every link you have given me about anything we discuss has come from nizkor. Do you have a site other than that one that claims a river changed direction from the ashes? Can you explain why everyone got their head shaved ? If they were going to kill them, why would the germans shave their heads beforehand? Do you think it may have been because the "gas chambers" were actually delousing chambers? Anti-lice is the likely theory since lice are a hair and clothing infestations. Maybe some survivors thought it was gas chambers, that would be an acceptable mistake. No document has ever shown that they were gassing people to kill them. Dont you find it odd that Winston Churchills and Woodrow Wilsons books on WW2 never mention anything about gas chambers? Dont you find it odd that even Steven Speilberg wouldnt put the gas chambers prominently in his "Schindlers List" movie?

ReputationRep:
    Jonatan, http://www.nizkor.org is a counter-site to some white supramecists website and obviously they will tell you everything you want to hear. Do you have anything other than nizkor that says anything about the facts? Every link you have given me about anything we discuss has come from nizkor. Do you have a site other than that one that claims a river changed direction from the ashes? Can you explain why everyone got their head shaved ? If they were going to kill them, why would the germans shave their heads beforehand? Do you think it may have been because the "gas chambers" were actually delousing chambers? Anti-lice is the likely theory since lice are a hair and clothing infestations. Maybe some survivors thought it was gas chambers, that would be an acceptable mistake. No document has ever shown that they were gassing people to kill them. Dont you find it odd that Winston Churchills and Woodrow Wilsons books on WW2 never mention anything about gas chambers? Dont you find it odd that even Steven Speilberg wouldnt put the gas chambers prominently in his "Schindlers List" movie?
    Don't be ridiculous. I work for the company that built the gas chambers.

ReputationRep:
    Sure ya do.

ReputationRep:
    Sure ya do.
    Yes I do. Siemens.

ReputationRep:
    Seimens is a computer chip maker now days, how does that make what i said "ridiculous"? Were you working there in 1946/47 at auschwitz?

a quote from the museum website:
    "After the war, the Museum carried out a partial reconstruction. The chimney and two incinerators were rebuilt using original components, as were several of the openings in the gas chamber roof."

ReputationRep:
    this is the stupidest disscussion i have ever been a part of. Can you actually believe that they didn't use gas chambers? "They mistook what was happening"? Are you insane? Thousands of survivors saw them. Thousand of liberating U.S/other soliders saw. There are pictures of them. I suppose they were all confused as well :rolleyes: You are the confused one.

ReputationRep:
    Seimens is a computer chip maker now days, how does that make what i said "ridiculous"? Were you working there in 1946/47 at auschwitz?

a quote from the museum website:
    "After the war, the Museum carried out a partial reconstruction. The chimney and two incinerators were rebuilt using original components, as were several of the openings in the gas chamber roof."
    Siemens is the eighth largest company in the world and does a lot more than make chips.

I don't think anyone was working in Auschwitz in 1946/47

ReputationRep:
    More proof needed?: Lets do a google image search for "Gas Chambers", and yes, they are german chambers. And yes, they were used during the holocaust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    this is the stupidest disscussion i have ever been a part of. Can you actually believe that they didn't use gas chambers? "They mistook what was happening"? Are you insane? Thousands of survivors saw them. Thousand of liberating U.S/other soliders saw. There are pictures of them. I suppose they were all confused as well :rolleyes: You are the confused one.
    Maybe foxnews thinks the camera was broken too, aswell as people's memories...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    yep everyone who every saw them must have been mistaken. Honestly...

ReputationRep:
    A vital part of teh process was to keep the inmates from knowing their destiny as long as possible. In some camps the prisoners were even given soap before led to gasschambers. The delousing theory is rediculous for several reasons. First of all, why keep a large numbers of industrial sized crematoria ovens in teh room next to such a chamber? Perhaps teh Nazis were not certain that lice would die from burning only so they gassed them on beforehand just to make sure? The entire idea is rediculous. If they were delousing chambers, why blow them up when they fled the camps? And more significantly, why blow up some chambers and leave others intact? The Nazis did have delousing chambers in some of the larger concentration camps, but they were not located next to a crematorium, and they were different in design. Furthermore, why , if zyklon B was used for delousing, was the irritant removed from it (Gases which are hazardeous in different ways are usually mixed with a smelly irritant to warn of any leak. This is why comercial propane smells like rotten egg). If the Nazis intended to use the cyanide for delousing, then surely there was little reason to remove the warning irritant as it would only have exposed Nazi personel to more danger. You are also claiming that no document has ever shown that there was gassing to kill them. This is lack of knowledge at best, a direct lie at worst. As I have mentioned before, testimonies from the trials afterwards (By nazis operating the chambers as well as people involved in the construction and planning of them). Documents also exist with drawings, plans, descriptions and so on. You claiming they dont woant change the fact that they do. If anyoen doubtes my word, go check it out for yoruselves. Larger libraries around teh world holds photocoppies of these documents. As for Spielbergs Schindlers list, it is true that it is greatly innaccurate when it comes to the history. As an example, they show Jews being led down a concrete structure in auschwitz which turned out not to be a gas chamber but a shower. No such building existed in the main camp of auschwitz-birkenau. Showers were placed in wooden baracks very similar to those in which the inmates were held. The undergorund bunker structures were gass chambers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    If David Irving, a historian immeasuarbly more intelligent and knowledeable than anyone posting on this thread cannot put up a decent denial argument, then FoxNews certainly can't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Including the memory of an old family friend who actually did work at Auschwitz.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.