how did Hitler persuade a country he was right Watch

This discussion is closed.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
If David Irving, a historian immeasuarbly more intelligent and knowledeable than anyone posting on this thread cannot put up a decent denial argument, then FoxNews certainly can't.
yes i frankly dont know why i am wasting my time...
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
More proof needed?: Lets do a google image search for "Gas Chambers", and yes, they are german chambers. And yes, they were used during the holocaust.
Actually, the gasschambers which are still standing are reconstructions in most cases (There are some exceptions of the real gasschambers still standing). The Nazis blew up the structures when they retreated after losing the war. However, the ruins are left, and together with the surroundings, testimonies and the seized doccuments there is little doubt as to what their use was.
Fleffzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
If David Irving, a historian immeasuarbly more intelligent and knowledeable than anyone posting on this thread cannot put up a decent denial argument, then FoxNews certainly can't.
I'm glad we agree...
FoxNewsRocks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yep, thats the usual rebutal, and dont prove anything. I tell ya what, you prove to me that rivers changed direction from dead peoples ashes and i`ll never mention the holocaust here again.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
yep, thats the usual rebutal, and dont prove anything. I tell ya what, you prove to me that rivers changed direction from dead peoples ashes and i`ll never mention the holocaust here again.
how about we dont waste our time, and you wake up to the facts.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who said that rivers changed directions from people's ashes? I'm sure if anybody did it was more a metaphorical than literal statement.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonatan)
Actually, the gasschambers which are still standing are reconstructions in most cases (There are some exceptions of the real gasschambers still standing). The Nazis blew up the structures when they retreated after losing the war. However, the ruins are left, and together with the surroundings, testimonies and the seized doccuments there is little doubt as to what their use was.
True, but there are some:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...UTF-8%26sa%3DG
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh this ought to be great. I can see the upcomming "That site just sais what the Jewish media claims" ... "That doesnt prove it because it is based on the blown up lie fed to use bt the Jews" etc etc ...

Seriously Fox. We know very well that we cant make you change your mind. The reason we keep posting is that other people are reading these threads.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
so you're going to deny the holocaust because ONE person mentioned ONE thing? truely unbelievable.

I grant you the award of being the most stubborn of debators in UKL (probably- don't hold me to that, I don't know everyone yet...)
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonatan)
Oh this ought to be great. I can see the upcomming "That site just sais what the Jewish media claims" ... "That doesnt prove it because it is based on the blown up lie fed to use bt the Jews" etc etc ...

Seriously Fox. We know very well that we cant make you change your mind. The reason we keep posting is that other people are reading these threads.
yes, he probably just trying to wind us up...
FoxNewsRocks
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought thats what you`d say.
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
True, but there are some:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...UTF-8%26sa%3DG
This particular gas ahcmber is quite a special case. I recognise it because I have been inside it. It is the Chamber from complex I of Auschwitz (Most Jews were sent to Auschwitz II - Birkenau , Auschwitz I only housed jews in the early part of the war, and later housed Russian POWs ). Anyways, this particular chamber started out as a gass chamber, though the Nazis stopped using it as the larger chambers and crematoria at Birkenau were completed. It was then used as an Air-raid shelter and a storage facility. However, teh structure remains, and the locations of the holes through which Zyklon B was poored in is clearly visible even though they were plugged when the structure was converetd for other purposes.
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought thats what you`d say.
well then congratulations, you managed to make a correct guess (which is more than you can say about the rest of your posts here).
FoxNewsRocks
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And one last thought, i dont deny the holocaust, as i have stated before. I know it happened to the jews and i know it was a tragedy. Just dont lie to us about what went on is all most of us will ever ask of you.

Cya guys and gals tomorrow, i must admit i love this place. At least we can debate and not have 40 white supremecists or 40 jews jump in and mess it all up. Whether we are right or wrong doesnt really matter, its the fact that we talked about it that matters. You know what happens when the talking stops right?
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And one last thought, i dont deny the holocaust, as i have stated before. I know it happened to the jews and i know it was a tragedy. Just dont lie to us about what went on is all most of us will ever ask of you.

Cya guys and gals tomorrow, i must admit i love this place. At least we can debate and not have 40 white supremecists or 40 jews jump in and mess it all up. Whether we are right or wrong doesnt really matter, its the fact that we talked about it that matters. You know what happens when the talking stops right?
This reminds me of a Swedish minister who said something ion the following lines (My translation): "Important questions are not resolved with pens and words, but with blood and steel." The scary thing is that to some extent it is true.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

excuse me, i am jewish and i have heard about enough from you.
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
excuse me, i am jewish and i have heard about enough from you.
Its quite scary to see how common such attitudes are though. Although I am not a Jew, about Half my relatives died in Auschwitz - Birkenau, and my Grandfather is one of teh few still alive survivors from that camp ( My relatives on my fathers side of the family are among those Jews which were deported from Hungary to the Nazis). I currently live in Norway, and I must say I am glad to be moving to Britain this autumn. Just some weeks ago one of the leading newspapers published a cartoon showing teh Israeli flag where the Star of David was made up of human bones surrounding a skull. Worst thing is that you still hear the politicians here saying "one must not confuse israel criticism with anti-semitism".
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mel Gibson doesn't believe the holocaust happened, he believes people just "left", Where on earth did the 6 million people go with out anyone noticing? Dumbest opinion i have ever heard
Absolute fabrication. I think you are referring to his father.
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Absolute fabrication. I think you are referring to his father.
That is correct, it was Gibson Senior who dismissed teh holocoust in an interview.
zizero
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So, you don't deny the Holocaust, but you deny the existence of gas chambers. According to you, how did the Nazis go about the genocide of the Jews and other minorities?
Do you accept that the Nazi genocide had 6 million Jewish victims? If so, how were they killed, according to you?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise