Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
    And one last thought, i dont deny the holocaust, as i have stated before. I know it happened to the jews and i know it was a tragedy. Just dont lie to us about what went on is all most of us will ever ask of you.
    "Most of us..........."

I take it "us" refers to the Knights of the White Camelia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zizero)
    So, you don't deny the Holocaust, but you deny the existence of gas chambers. According to you, how did the Nazis go about the genocide of the Jews and other minorities?
    Do you accept that the Nazi genocide had 6 million Jewish victims? If so, how were they killed, according to you?
    No. He belongs to the group who claims the number of Jewish causulties has been greatly Exhagurated, and that the Jews who died in the concentration camps were mainly victims of Typhus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Absolute fabrication. I think you are referring to his father.
    i thought it was him as well?

EDIT: Opps, nevermind i stand corrected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    No. He belongs to the group who claims the number of Jewish causulties has been greatly Exhagurated,.
    Exactly.

and that the Jews who died in the concentration camps were mainly victims of Typhus.
    Untrue, I know the germans killed most of the jews that were killed. I dont deny jews and POWS were intentionally killed. What i and other people contend is that they were shot and a lot did indeed die from starvation and typhus. We all have seen the germans stand the people next to the holes dug in the ground and pull the trigger. I also believe the germans used humiliation and torture against the camp internees. I do not DENY anything, i simply question the authenticity of a couple of facts. And the 2 facts that stand out are the gas chambers and the total killed. The "6 million" figure has a historical "significance" to the jews.

The jewish Tora Prophecies which states "Ye shall return, with 6 million less". See Ben Weintraub for his book on this subject. But to put it in a shorter form here, it states that the jews shall return to their homeland but with 6 million fewer people. So to put it bluntly, the "6 million" figure is a religious "prophecy" the jews used to coincide with their "return" to israel.

Look at the "holocaust" of 1919, as said by senator Martin H. Glynn in "American Hebrew", he stated that "6 million jews were killed" during that time period also. Magically this "holocaust" went by unnoticed to the world and no decline in european or world jewry population was noticed.

Chaim Weizmann (who later became president of Israel in 1948) was president of the World Zionist Organization on November 25th, 1936 when he declared the "6 million" number to be symbolic of the Jewish destiny.

Chaim Weizmann also in 1936 said that "6,000,000 jews were imprisoned in Germany." Note this was a full 3 years before the war started. This fact was blatantly fiction but it adhered to the mystical "6 million" number.

So no one who is fair minded denies the holocaust, but you have to admit that the "6 million" number seems to have been pre-ordained to be the foothold of the future jewish state of israels creation. So for the jews to deny the "6 million" figure would, to the jews, discount their prophetical claim of return to israel and they fear it might incite anger and endanger present day israel.

ReputationRep:
    So no one who is fair minded denies the holocaust, but you have to admit that the "6 million" number seems to have been pre-ordained to be the foothold of the future jewish state of israels creation. So for the jews to deny the "6 million" figure would, to the jews, discount their prophetical claim of return to israel and they fear it might incite anger and endanger present day israel.
    Not really. The figure 5.800.000 (which round off to 6.000.000 ) is the best estimate based on demographic records. Similar figures were estimated by several non-jewsih organisations just after the war. Russian sources sugested it was somewhere between 8.000.000 and 5.000.000, the red crecent made an estimate with similar figures. The evidence has been preserved and is available to the public (That is, if one wants to see it).

ReputationRep:
    Where are these records? It was the russians in 1991 that revealed that they overstated the deaths intentionally at auschwitz to cover up the fact that bolsheviks killed 40 million christians and others in the soviet union, thats why they changed the plaque to read "about a million" and not 4 million.

ReputationRep:
    Where are these records? It was the russians in 1991 that revealed that they overstated the deaths intentionally at auschwitz to cover up the fact that bolsheviks killed 40 million christians and others in the soviet union, thats why they changed the plaque to read "about a million" and not 4 million.
    Where do you think the records are? Libraries, universities and governments around the world have them. You can ask for photocoppies (not as if you are going to since you keep on denying their existance).

Anyways, here is a website which has photoscans of a large number of the documents and records from teh Nuremberg Trials:

http://nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/php...&text=overview

ReputationRep:
    Nuremberg trial info also stated jews were boiled and made into soap and lamp shades but we know that not to be true. There were not 6 million jews killed, its a physical impossibility and saying it was 5.8 million doesnt make it any more likely. 6 million is a jewish religious number, admit it.

ReputationRep:
    Nuremberg trial info also stated jews were boiled and made into soap and lamp shades but we know that not to be true. There were not 6 million jews killed, its a physical impossibility and saying it was 5.8 million doesnt make it any more likely. 6 million is a jewish religious number, admit it.
    It is?

ReputationRep:
    do u acutally believe the things you say or ddo u just ramble on?

ReputationRep:
    The jewish Tora Prophecies which states "Ye shall return, with 6 million less". See Ben Weintraub for his book on this subject. But to put it in a shorter form here, it states that the jews shall return to their homeland but with 6 million fewer people. So to put it bluntly, the "6 million" figure is a religious "prophecy" the jews used to coincide with their "return" to israel.

Ben Weintraub is a jew by the way so it isnt like i`m making it up. Make fun of me, call me names, but a real jew knows what i am talking about. Its a shame that most jewry cant even see that they are repeating the same mistakes they have made for thousands of years. Even your own people are trying to point it out to you but some/most jews are obsessed with zionism.

ReputationRep:

Ben Weintraub is a jew by the way so it isnt like i`m making it up. Make fun of me, call me names, but a real jew knows what i am talking about. Its a shame that most jewry cant even see that they are repeating the same mistakes they have made for thousands of years. Even your own people are trying to point it out to you but some/most jews are obsessed with zionism.
    i am jewish, and you are talking BS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Not really. Hitler, as a dictator, did away with the notion of elections after becoming Chancellor in 1933. We therefore have no way of knowing what public opinion of him was in 1939/1940 etc but I expect his approval rating would be have been pretty high. Probably a lot higher than 34%. God knows, even Tony Blair can beat that!

Hitler achieved enough success to appease critics and win considerable popular support. There was: a fall in unemployment, strong leadership, destruction of Communism increased power and status of Germany on the international scene, living standards imporved - (well that's debatable i guess). Hence research has found on later reflection many Germans looked upon those years as some of the best years of their lives, esp when compared to the Weimar Republic, 1930s depression, hyperinflation and the humiliation of loss in the Great War.

ReputationRep:
    1) According to you, how many Jews died as a result of the Holocaust?
    2) What is your source for your statement that Jews were not made into soaps and lamp shades? If you're right, how was the wider public fooled on this particular point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zizero)
    1) According to you, how many Jews died as a result of the Holocaust?
    2) What is your source for your statement that Jews were not made into soaps and lamp shades? If you're right, how was the wider public fooled on this particular point?
    I'm not sure the extent 2) happened. I know that among certain very sick and very senior nazi party members jewish skin (particularly tattoed skin) was used to manufacture wallets and lampshades as novelty items. There was in fact a trade in this skin which commanded a very high price.

As to how extensive this was, I think it very very very limited. The average German would not want a lamphade or wallet made of human flesh in his living room any more than I would.

Soap? Again, I doubt it was extensive.

ReputationRep:
    6 million+ were killed actually, and thats a verifiable fact. As for the soap and lamp shades, the soap is true, the lamp shades I've never really come across in any text book worth while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    6 million+ were killed actually, and thats a verifiable fact. As for the soap and lamp shades, the soap is true, the lamp shades I've never really come across in any text book worth while.
    See post 135^ I saw a chilling documentary on the skin trade fairly recently.

ReputationRep:
    See post 135^ I saw a chilling documentary on the skin trade fairly recently.
    Well it doesn't surprise me, I merely said that I hadn't come across it in any worthwhile text book. That is to say one where I personally couldn't pick apart the facts and figures, dates etc. They did some rather strange and disgusting things.

ReputationRep:
    The nazis did experiment with making soap from Jewish fat. It is true that some people have got it wrong beleiving this was set in large scale production whereas it in reality were only occasional experiments, but this is irrelevant because the Nuremberg trials did not state any large production of this. It merely stated that such experiments were performed. Rgearding lamps made of skin, such were found by British troops. Experts and forensic investigators were able to confirm that the skin were indeed human. Once again, this was occasional experiments and not large scale production (Which was also what was stated during the Nuremburg trials). You claim it was physically impossible to kill 6 million Jews. Please explan this further. Why was it impossible? In Rwanda almost half a million people were killed, and this was in lack of the military power or industrial infrastructure the germans processed. In Cambodga (Uncertain about the spelling) similar amounts of people were killed, and neither here did the persecutors have access to the weapons and equipment the Nazis possesed. Stalin murdered close to 11 million people. Clearly the 6 million figure is not an impossibility on its own, so please explain what made it impossible in Germany during the 1940s.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure the extent 2) happened. I know that among certain very sick and very senior nazi party members jewish skin (particularly tattoed skin) was used to manufacture wallets and lampshades as novelty items. There was in fact a trade in this skin which commanded a very high price.

As to how extensive this was, I think it very very very limited. The average German would not want a lamphade or wallet made of human flesh in his living room any more than I would.

Soap? Again, I doubt it was extensive.
    that is absolutly disgusting.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.