Turn on thread page Beta

Busted watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    wot made u go to their concert. (if u did go)

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, I do security, so I get paid to watch the concert and stop the little girls jumping over the barrier..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Like I said, I do security, so I get paid to watch the concert and stop the little girls jumping over the barrier..
    ohh lol i wouldnt mind doing security although i bet its deafening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    ohh lol i wouldnt mind doing security although i bet its deafening
    No, as we have ear defenders..

ReputationRep:
    No, as we have ear defenders..
    is it hard to get a job on security i might apply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    is it hard to get a job on security i might apply
    You have to be 18 to do strictly, the only reason I get to do it is because my dad is one of the managers of the company..and the way they get people to work for the company is by networking, as in, I know someone who can do it and will be pretty good blablabla if you need an extra person. So Id say you have almost 0 chance.

ReputationRep:
    You have to be 18 to do strictly, the only reason I get to do it is because my dad is one of the managers of the company..and the way they get people to work for the company is by networking, as in, I know someone who can do it and will be pretty good blablabla if you need an extra person. So Id say you have almost 0 chance.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I am quite proud of the fact that I could not name a single busted 'song'. The **** they do (and '****' is an appropriate term, if a little too soft) is not even music. Infact, pretty much everything in the charts should not be regarded as music. The music charts should be renamed to the 'which-corporate-vampire-****-has-sucked-the-soul-out-of-youngsters-to-make-the-most-money-this-week chart'.

And that is my completely objective opinion.

ReputationRep:
    so how did it go then narb?

did they Rock

and yeah Charlie is quite clearly the coolest, the others look like a right bunch of *****

ReputationRep:
    Busted are sooo cool!!! Everyone says they're not but everyone knows the words to Year 3000.

My mates and i went to see them yesterday at Wembley and it was a great laugh. The fact that we were surrounded by 10 year old girls and their parents was just part of the fun.

Its unfair to compare them to Metallica as they are so completely different and not even aimed at the same audience and arent the same genre.

And MATT is by far the coolest. he's seems so much more down to earth and just keep on laughing between songs and saying hi to everyone at the wembley concert!!!

BUSTED RULES

'air hotess, i like the way you dress.......'
    'you're so fit and you know it, and i only dream of you......'
    'just because im nerdy and my friends are thirty......'
    'are you sure that you're mine, aren't you dating other guys....'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)
    Busted are sooo cool!!! Everyone says they're not but everyone knows the words to Year 3000.

My mates and i went to see them yesterday at Wembley and it was a great laugh. The fact that we were surrounded by 10 year old girls and their parents was just part of the fun.

Its unfair to compare them to Metallica as they are so completely different and not even aimed at the same audience and arent the same genre.

And MATT is by far the coolest. he's seems so much more down to earth and just keep on laughing between songs and saying hi to everyone at the wembley concert!!!

BUSTED RULES

'air hotess, i like the way you dress.......'
    'you're so fit and you know it, and i only dream of you......'
    'just because im nerdy and my friends are thirty......'
    'are you sure that you're mine, aren't you dating other guys....'
    Sorry? he kept saying, 'hey party people' and kept getting the crew to turn the lights on and then went 'hello hehehehe' and giggled like a little schoolgirl.....total loser. Charlie is by far the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)
    i know none of their songs and have no desire to

ReputationRep:
    seeing as i dont no busted i havent a clue which 1 is Matt but acc to my mate he is the "buffest" (when she had taste she swore shed never use that word). she went to wembley on sunday and is estatic cos she got (brace yourselves) Matt's dads autograph. i stopped breathing i was laughing so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *babyjane*)
    seeing as i dont no busted i havent a clue which 1 is Matt but acc to my mate he is the "buffest" (when she had taste she swore shed never use that word). she went to wembley on sunday and is estatic cos she got (brace yourselves) Matt's dads autograph. i stopped breathing i was laughing so much.
    Hee hee - im not that crazy about Busted that id go estatic becuase of Matt's autograph.

but we did speak to Fern Cotton on the way back, well stuck in traffic sitting in my friends car and her black cab pulled up on the other side!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.