The Student Room Group

Girls, is crossdressing a deal breaker for you?

Hypothetically, you have a boyfriend of a year or more, you have a great relationship, the occasional argument but you generally get on amazingly. If you found out that he occasionally likes to wear women's underwear (you walk in on him wearing one of your thongs), what would your reaction be?

If that's as far as it goes and it doesn't progress into other types of clothing, is it something you could get on board with? Would you even find it sexy?

My guess is that if you discovered this just a couple of weeks into a relationship, most girls would get the hell out of there. Would this be the same in an already established relationship like I described above?

Don't think I can do a poll as anon, in case anyone asks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
I'd care more that he'd hidden it from me than about him actually doing it. No need to tell me a couple of weeks in, but finding out after a year walking in on him wearing my clothes is a bit much. I'd rather be told at some point. Then he can wear my clothes :lol: not that most guys would fit into my clothes without ruining them, hm.

Don't think I'd find it sexy, as I'm into more masculine than effeminate guys generally, but if he were comfortable with himself it's all good with me.
(edited 11 years ago)
If you looked better in her clothes than she does herself that may hurt her ego. But she may get over it. Depends on the girl I guess
hell yeah. what the hell?
Just saying, if I find him in my clothes, I'm going out and buying him something decent. Just because I don't wear lacy undies doesn't mean my man can't XD

But yeah, I'd have nothing wrong with that at all. Depending on the guy it could be rather sexy :colondollar:
I think I'd get over it. However it is definitely a turn on for some women. My mum used to get her ex to dress up. :tongue:
I went to a flat party with my girlfriend... in a dress. :tongue: But I looked goooood, so it wasn't really embarrassing :wink:

Admittedly though, it was kinda part of a dare - but she was surprisingly cool with it! :biggrin:
I think a lot of people would be uncomfortable with such an extreme change and the uncertainly with the questions that surrounded it. For example, is this a part time thing or is it a full time thing that can only happen some of the time.
Reply 9
Original post by MrsLovett112
Just saying, if I find him in my clothes, I'm going out and buying him something decent. Just because I don't wear lacy undies doesn't mean my man can't XD

But yeah, I'd have nothing wrong with that at all. Depending on the guy it could be rather sexy :colondollar:

Wow, I didn't realise there were attitudes like this. It's really encouraging.

I don't understand why it's so hard to get lacy underwear for men. There are some websites but they're really expensive. It feels so nice on the skin, and I feel sexy :tongue:
Reply 10
It completely depends on the girl some are more open minded about those kinds of things that others,talking from my own experiances.
But this is the right time to experiment and find out who you really are and if the girl can't execpt that part of you, you need to work out what you need more in your life her or her undies. no offence meant to anyone.

If I am being honest maybe wearing her underwear is probaly not the right way to go unless she is ok with it, maybe a little shopping trip to get some cheap undies to wear would be a better idea
Reply 11
haha id love it! we could go clothes shopping together :biggrin:
I think I would be annoyed if it was my underwear. Because he'd stretch it.
Reply 13
At no stage in a relationship would I find this a problem. My feelings are mostly neutral on cross dressing. Even if I did find it unattractive, I know my bf isn't under an obligation to be attractive to me at all times. I guess I wouldn't want it to take over our sex life, but if it just featured here and there, then meh.

I'm not sure I'd like it if he stole my underwear without permission ha, but even that I'd probably see as more of a joke than anything else. Unless they were a fav pair and he stretched 'em.
Reply 14
Might sound narrow-minded but a guy in thong is just ergh. It makes me wonder if they're not really batting for the other side.
I would definitely get the hell out of there, I doubt I'd be attracted to him after that
Reply 16
If he told me from the beginning (ish obvs not first date but in good time) then I'd be a bit daunted, but if I liked them enough I'd get past it. If I found out late into a relationship I would feel like I didn't know them and leave.
Reply 17
Original post by IlexBlue
Might sound narrow-minded but a guy in thong is just ergh. It makes me wonder if they're not really batting for the other side.

Why would wearing a women's underwear make a guy attracted to other guys? How does that work?

FYI, I like French knickers and most things lacy. The feeling on my skin is nice, thongs barely make an impression.
For me it's a bit different, I like specifically wearing my girlfriend's used panties occasionally, I wouldn't want to just wear women's underwear generally. I'm into a lot of kinky stuff though, so it doesn't seem like such a big deal... Maybe I'm lucky to have her.
Yes, totally!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Latest

Trending

Trending