omguniversity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm from Hong Kong and I'm looking to study in Weymouth for a university FDA course at their college.

I was just wondering what Weymouth is like? the people, town, nightlife, etc. So far I've googled it and it's been getting such negative comments lmao
Even my dad's like nahh you don't want to go there balhlblablhl so idk

I need other people's views pleaseeee!
Elainye
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The only greatest thing about the place is it's beach. Apart from that its a typical seaside town, not much shops or nightlife about but there are a few.

Posted from TSR Mobile
W1nDs0R
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Weymouth actually has a busy nightlife, much busier than any other towns in the immediate area apart from Bournemouth. There is enough pubs you will never want to visit them all. Atleast 5 clubs I know of including lava ignite, lazy lizard, rondevous, dusk, banus and maybe more.

Has horrible lasers on the beach. What a waste of money.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads