Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does any have or know any sites with information on hypertonic, hypotonic, and isotnic, it is needed for my explanation of my graphs in Biology .(gsce level) Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RAf)
    Hi, does any have or know any sites with information on hypertonic, hypotonic, and isotnic, it is needed for my explanation of my graphs in Biology .(gsce level) Thanks.
    there's a website called exam.net I believe that is dedicated to Biology. I know that some pages however can only be viewed of your school has registered. Alternatively try the BBC for their GCSE stuff.

I think, but am not entirely sure (as depends whether tonic refers to water or sugar/salt) that the words mean:

HYPERTONIC - Higfher level of water than normal

HYPOTONIC - Lower level of water than normal

ISOTONIC - Remaining at a constant water concentration

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.