Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    What if it was to fall in the hands of Afghanistan?
    Saddam will take over the world!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)

Where is he anyway????

ReputationRep:
    Yeh but I know they aint got any power to do this but what if they were to create some kind of super human?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
    Where is he anyway????
    GOD knows!! He bores me, I want a super vilian who only SUPERMAN can save us!! We shall colone superman!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh but I know they aint got any power to do this but what if they were to create some kind of super human?
    Hmmm... We be (mind my language) f*cked, or we could come up with an even better super being!!

ReputationRep:
    GOD knows!! He bores me, I want a super vilian who only SUPERMAN can save us!! We shall colone superman!
    and steer the new one away from any horses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    and steer the new one away from any horses
    Me and you nik could take over this world!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I think Superman is in an wheel chair.

ReputationRep:
    SIGnificant forumites: Kurdt Morello, Gimp, kokopops, tinykates, custard, happysunshine, waiting2smile and the rest of you dateless wonders!

I have a date....He just don't know it yet!!

ReputationRep:
    He can roll over the *******s!!

ReputationRep:
    What bout the young one?? in smallville?

ReputationRep:
    He can roll over the *******s!!
    Oh man that made me laugh, I can imagine him rolling over them and doing a evil laugh.
    Muahahahhahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
    What bout the young one?? in smallville?
    He looks like a sissy.

ReputationRep:
    Me and you nik could take over this world!
    im already a soverign kinda guy, note the crown there.

ReputationRep:
    Oh man that made me laugh, I can imagine him rolling over them and doing a evil laugh.
    Muahahahhahahahahaha
    LOL, the reversing.

Oh i felt really evil but there was an old man in one of those electrical wheelchairs and he started reversing and that beep beep beep sound came on like a big lorry. I nearly wet myself! It might be a HTBT kind of thing though!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?
    Cloning is a technique which may be used for different purposes. To ask if cloning is a good or bad thing is not recognising that the technique may be used differently in different hands. As Hans Blix put it during his investigations in Iraq. "A meet cleaver could be used as a weapon by a psychopatic serial killer, but this doesnt mean it cannot also be used by a butcher cutting up his meat."

In the long run I dont think it will be feasably possible to prohibit or prevent the use of genetic tehncology. What we can do however is to use legislation in order to make sure that the tehcnology is used in a sensible way.

The argument against cloning saying "we should not mess with nature" is nonsense. Humans interfere with nature every day, and farmers have been selecting the finest apples or strongest horses for centuries. The difference between teh recent techniques and old ones is purely in terms of magnitude and how we interfere with the natural process. What is needed is a legislation which makes sure that new technologies are not used without consideration and evaluation of the risks. There will always be risks involved in all tehcnologies and inventions, but just because you may get your finegrs burned if you put them in the fire doesnt mean we should go back to eating raw meat.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, the reversing.

Oh i felt really evil but there was an old man in one of those electrical wheelchairs and he started reversing and that beep beep beep sound came on like a big lorry. I nearly wet myself! It might be a HTBT kind of thing though!!
    LOL the reversing noise!!
    Man that gets you.

ReputationRep:
    cloning is bad imo

ReputationRep:
    LOL the reversing noise!!
    Man that gets you.
    What do you mean that gets you? Hmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    cloning is bad imo
    whhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.