Have you ever cried at a Film before?

Watch
hbk4894
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
i think there was a thread like this before but it is an old thread so have you ever cried at a Film before or has a Film got you emotional before?

i cant remember ever getting upset at a film before.
SJC
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I cried at 'UP' at the part when the little old man reflected on the time spent with his wife...
peedie pixie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The only film I've ever cried at is Marley & me, I assume since that's so relatable and I have a dog I'm so attached to.
I've got teary at My Sisters Keeper, but other that that I've got a heart of stone when it comes to films
aspirinpharmacist
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Regularly. If you've never cried at a film, watch the Elephant Man. If you don't cry at that I would seriously consider looking for a heart from somewhere. :lol: I get teary at lots of films.
whyumadtho
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I cried at The Snowman when I was a child... :cry2:
danny111
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes, don't remember the films though. Also depends on your mood though I guess. My Sister's Keeper and Marley & Me are good candidates to make you cry.
Tier
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I made it all the way through Schindler's List without crying, until the end scene where Schindler breaks down saying he could have saved more.

Only time I've cried, and I have no regrets. That acting was phenomenal and heart wrenching.
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes, practically every film i watch. Especially happy endings
Diiiii
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yep, loads of times. I cried when Andy in Toy Story grew up and gave Woody and the gang to the sweet little girl (Bonnie I think)
Naami
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
All the bloody time.

The Lion King, My Sister's Keeper, Shawshank Redemption, Toy Story 3 and Harry Potter to name a few. As you can see, I pretty much cry at anything.
Crumpet1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I only need to hear the theme music to Champions (the story of Bob Champion and Aldaniti winning the grand national after cancer/serious injury in both cases) or Chariots of Fire to be in floods, so you can imagine what I'm like when I watch the films.
ChocoCoatedLemons
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Practically every film. No shame.
medbh4805
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've cried at The Reader, Schindler's List, Skin and Hotel Rwanda.
rjm101
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The Pursuit of Happyness gave me a big lump in my throat and Into the Wild I must admit gets me teary eyed and depressed for a good couple of days.
Sinniebaby
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah but not regularly, I've cried at Life is Beautiful, The Boy in Striped Pyjamas, Titanic and those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head but I haven't cried in too many others.
student room sk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've cried a lot of time at movies- I'm such an emotional wreck :cry2:
Toaster Leavings
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not too many, but I do remember crying at Dumbo when I was little. It's that scene where the *****y lady elephants are gossiping about him being a freak and getting his mother locked up and block him out.
LooneyKoala
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've never actually cried while watching a film. I've got teary eyed at one or two before though, but for the life of me I can't remember what they were.
Bonoahx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I remember crying at Pokemon: 4Ever when Celebi died when I was however old I was when it came out.

I have never told anyone that.
mr96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Harry Potter
well the last film and not because the film was sad but because I felt like my childhood was over
Plus I was in the cinema with my friends and we were all just in a row sitting there weeping over it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (25)
30.12%
No (58)
69.88%

Watched Threads