Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm taking Maths, Physics, Music Higher and Economics, French A2, Text and performance standard.

I have my music performance on Tuesday. Does anyone here know how long it's meant to be? I'm willing to help anyone with Maths Physics or French. I'm also willing to help anyone by giving useful advice for internal assessment or whatever. Thanx a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I am a new member on this forum. I am also doing IB diploma. The classes i am taking next year are:
    TOK
    Higher level math
    IB Lit
    IB World Hisotry
    IB Biology
    IB Spanish
    Journalism 2

My extended essay topic is on Vedic mathematics. I read that you are doing your extended essay on the same topic. i was wondering if you could please extenend your help to me. I would really appriciete it. I am a loss for words on writing my extended essay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r00t3r)
    Hello. I am a new member on this forum. I am also doing IB diploma. The classes i am taking next year are:
    TOK
    Higher level math
    IB Lit
    IB World Hisotry
    IB Biology
    IB Spanish
    Journalism 2

My extended essay topic is on Vedic mathematics. I read that you are doing your extended essay on the same topic. i was wondering if you could please extenend your help to me. I would really appriciete it. I am a loss for words on writing my extended essay.
    Hey! Us UKL-Post-IBers have written some advice on writing extended essays and maybe you would like to see it. Infact we've worked hard to write advice on a lot of subjects so you can take a look at that too

www.ib.notlong.com

Hope it helps

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.... I'll take a look at it once.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.