The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm thinking that you should post on the individual uni forums (if they even have one?) to learn more about the universiies. Also read up the prospectus for the individual degree programme (what does that happen to be, by the way?). And try your very best to visit the universities yourself. I don't thinking picking either over the other is going to make a big difference as far as academic reputation is concerned, but then again, I don't now what degree you're doing and I don't know anything about the universities you mentioned either.
Reply 2
it's for psychology
thanx anyway, i'm not sure if they have their own forum. suppose i could always make one
Reply 3
well, wats your firm choice . anythings gotta be better than those two universities.
Reply 4
thats not very nice or helpful so keep ur useless comments to yourself
I wouldn't take notice of many people on here, lingling. If your University (out of 120 in the UK) is not in the Top 30, the majority of users will bring it down. No one seems to consider the ability of others or the fact some of us didn't settle into A Levels so easily.

Personally, I'd prefer Staffordshire, but that's just me. You may be better off visiting this site called New Student, there should be current/prospectus students there on both forums. Ask them questions and find out more about the Unviersity.
Reply 6
im sorry lingling, i know i was being a bit rude.

if u are a person who pays any attention to the rankings then goin by the overall reputation,both these univ are ranked more or less the same.
since u r taking up psychology ,middlesex is a better option for that subject.(ranked higher)

i was also at one ponit of time looking into staffordshire univ :smile: , so i have some info regarding them. it has two camus , stoke-on-trent and stafford campus.
and ur psychology classes will be on stoke campus,which by the way is not the best of campuses. so in a way middlesex sounds like gud option

hope, u have no hard feelings on the comment earlier :redface:
Reply 7
it's alright thanx anyway all of u, i'll let u know which one i eventually choose as my insurance

Latest

Trending

Trending