The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys this thread is like 6 years old
Original post by Anonymous
I am so upset. She is 2 years older than me and I have always suspected that he liked her as whenever he would come round he would get all nervous around her and ask me whether she was hanging around for a while, also he was always trying to subtly ask questions about her likes and dislikes. I teased him and he started looking uncomfortable but laughing it off.

Anyway we just all went to the club. I didn't even know my sister was going to be there as we don't really get on that well. My boyfriend was already completely hammered after the house party we were at. I was really angry with him and said he should stop drinking and embarassing me. I told him I wasn't going to spend the night with him and got the taxi home. He just texted saying "dont care if you're gone I am having more fun with your sister hahaha" and I texted replying "whatever" anyway my friend just called and said I really don't know how to tell you but I can see him hugging your sister and she is on his lap but she said she can't tell if they are kissing. I just told her to go up right now and check I am waiting for her reply. I am fuming. How could they do this to me. What the **** do I do???? Should I go and get him? I have asked my friend to take pics but I don't know if she can :frown:

First of all dump him and secondly you gotta **** your sister of as well because that ain’t family. You’re too good to be treated like that, you’ll find someone who’ll do anything to be your everything
Original post by Anonymous
First of all dump him and secondly you gotta **** your sister of as well because that ain’t family. You’re too good to be treated like that, you’ll find someone who’ll do anything to be your everything

Mate seriously it's 6 years old the post, one would hope the OP has sorted it out by now

Latest

Trending

Trending