Turn on thread page Beta

Am Losing My Self! How Do U Pple Cope! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    am repeating my AS levels in biology and chemistry and gona redo english and maths gsce,

[SIZE=7]WILL UNIVERSITIES DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ME??[/SIZE

I WILL END UP WITH 2 FULL A LEVELS IN BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY AND 2 AS LEVELS WHICH I WILL DO NXT YEAR,

i will be in uni at the age of 20, wana do biochemistry/medi chem,

i have quite a bit of free time, can i do anything in the mean time besides study inorder to impress universities?

thanks for reading, me need help!

oh yeah, grades will be C IN A LEVEL CHEM, B IN BIOLOGY, D IN AS PHYSICS,
    AND AS PHYCOLOGY, I HOPE..............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assassim)
    am repeating my AS levels in biology and chemistry and gona redo english and maths gsce,

[SIZE=7]WILL UNIVERSITIES DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ME??[/SIZE

I WILL END UP WITH 2 FULL A LEVELS IN BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY AND 2 AS LEVELS WHICH I WILL DO NXT YEAR,

i will be in uni at the age of 20, wana do biochemistry/medi chem,

i have quite a bit of free time, can i do anything in the mean time besides study inorder to impress universities?

thanks for reading, me need help!

oh yeah, grades will be C IN A LEVEL CHEM, B IN BIOLOGY, D IN AS PHYSICS,
    AND AS PHYCOLOGY, I HOPE..............
    I don't think they will discriminate that much. Lots of people retake subjects. Make sure you use your time to read around the subject, and get possibe work experience if you can (dunno what though)

ReputationRep:
    you dont just need to do studying and work experience related to your chosen subject - unis now look primarily (yes i know its debatable) at your social skills and what you can offer to the university outside of the academic areas. They want people who are going to contribute to the local community and the uni community - so any form of voulntary work is highly recommended.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.