As is Donald Duck studies at the university of Nokia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Disney Studies is so Mickey Mouse.
    lol i was thinking that but i didn't have the audacity to post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    What's your favourite and why?
    A Level: Media Studies (you get to make a short film!).

Degree: Yorkshire Studies at Hull(?) I read about this in WH Smith university guide, not sure when it's going to be avaliable though.

Sweet. I've always wanted to study Yorkshire in more detail...

Its kind of a toss-up between General Studies and Media Studies for my A-Level favorite. I suppose its because I see them both as equally pointless and utterly useless. IMO anyone wanting to do media should try English Lan / Lit instead or possibly even the slightly better but still not wonderful Film Studies <---Im assured that this one isn't actually that bad.

At degree level it is tempting to suggest one of the really obscure ones like "The Life & Times of David Beckham" (Staffs Uni) BUT if you would like a more widely offered course then Geography / Colouring-In would probably be mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Sweet. I've always wanted to study Yorkshire in more detail...
    LOL, seriously?

I suppose it would be quite interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Its kind of a toss-up between General Studies and Media Studies for my A-Level favorite. I suppose its because I see them both as equally pointless and utterly useless. IMO anyone wanting to do media should try English Lan / Lit instead or possibly even the slightly better but still not wonderful Film Studies <---Im assured that this one isn't actually that bad.

At degree level it is tempting to suggest one of the really obscure ones like "The Life & Times of David Beckham" (Staffs Uni) BUT if you would like a more widely offered course then Geography / Colouring-In would probably be mine.
    NOT AGAIN! :mad:

(Original post by Tinykates)
    I know this conversation has been had before so I don't intend on arguing the point at all!!! I'm all in favour of agreeing to disagree...

(Original post by happysunshine)
    LOL, seriously?

I suppose it would be quite interesting.
    You have no idea...

ReputationRep:
    It irritates me how Psychology is classed as an 'easy subject' it's not! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I know this conversation has been had before so I don't intend on arguing the point at all!!! I'm all in favour of agreeing to disagree...
    good good

ReputationRep:
    Media Studies looks really fun you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    It irritates me how Psychology is classed as an 'easy subject' it's not! :mad:
    lol - i know! did you do PYA4??

ReputationRep:
    lol - i know! did you do PYA4??
    I don't think i'll mind sitting that exam this summer but i'm glad we didn't have to study physiological Psychology that looks terribly difficult.

ReputationRep:
    Be honest, you saw TinyKates avatar, and immediately filled with fear.

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    Be honest, you saw TinyKates avatar, and immediately filled with fear.
    I aren't going to take on the panda!!!

ReputationRep:
    a wise decision

ReputationRep:
    There are two of them.

ReputationRep:

yes....geography is all about colouring in.........fool.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.