The Student Room Group

Haven't seen my parents for 8 years

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
I left because i felt i wasn't a good enough child for them. I was struggling in school terribly and suffered from depression. I finally snapped and left. We just clashed too much. But i do think about them quite a lot.

Im sure after all these years the wouldn't mind. If you don't mind me asking do you have any siblings?
Reply 21
Original post by Tbx
Im sure after all these years the wouldn't mind. If you don't mind me asking do you have any siblings?

3 siblings all younger then me

Their probably going to be pretty confused.
Reply 23

Im sure your siblings would want to meet you :smile:. I mean you parents wouldn't wipe you away from existence would they?
Reply 24
Original post by Tbx
Im sure your siblings would want to meet you :smile:. I mean you parents wouldn't wipe you away from existence would they?

Thats the thing, its been 8 years since i saw my siblings. 2 brothers and a sister, brother one will be 24, brother two will be 16 and sister will be 14. I'm pretty scared if i should go or not.
How old were you when you ran away from home if you don't mind me asking?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by ihaveyourcat
How old were you when you ran away from home if you don't mind me asking?

I was 18
Reply 27
Thats the thing, its been 8 years since i saw my siblings. 2 brothers and a sister, brother one will be 24, brother two will be 16 and sister will be 14. I'm pretty scared if i should go or not.

I think you should go as they are your family plus I think your siblings would be interested in you :smile:
I left because i felt i wasn't a good enough child for them. I was struggling in school terribly and suffered from depression. I finally snapped and left. We just clashed too much. But i do think about them quite a lot.

I'm sorry to hear this. :console:

I've been through a similar situation to you and I often felt like running away. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending