Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is any1 still waiting to hear from Imperial. I applied for medicine and i heard for my other 3 places but not from imperial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaq)
    Is any1 still waiting to hear from Imperial. I applied for medicine and i heard for my other 3 places but not from imperial.
    Don't worry....my sister didn't hear from Imperial at all until Late March/Early April, and she's now in there 4th year studying medicine there!!!

Some unis do take absolutely ages to get back to you, but they will eventually. Just because you haven't heard from them doesn't mean tat they don't want you...in fact....i'd have thought that if they were going to reject you they'd have done it by now...some of my friends have already been rejected by imperial.

Good luck!

G

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I'm also waiting for imperial, been rejected by KCL and UCL got interview at Bart's cummin up! I think imperial will get back to us in the next few weeks! fingers crossed it will be good news, leaving it this late and the frustration we have to endure earns us a place really? LOL

sam
    x

ReputationRep:
    well the last interviews are going to be held in the middle of april i think,

so its gotta be from now until then obviously,

my mastard of a mate has his IC interview on monday !!!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 14, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.