Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A tin of del monte fruit salad is officially the best hanover cure ever. Its half food half drink really and is amazing when you wake up really thirsty in the morning, dont know how good it would be if you had a churning stomach etc. Any other original cures? (no ribena, fry up etc, sumthing new!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    A tin of del monte fruit salad is officially the best hanover cure ever. Its half food half drink really and is amazing when you wake up really thirsty in the morning, dont know how good it would be if you had a churning stomach etc. Any other original cures? (no ribena, fry up etc, sumthing new!)
    i know good preventions tho, so no need for cures

ReputationRep:
    I rarely suffer from hangovers these days, even when Im really really drunk. I think its because, by the time I get home, Im always really thirsty, so drink a litre of water before I go to bed..which apparantly helps.

ReputationRep:
    All i can say is that Chocolate works a treat for me.

ReputationRep:
    Why couldn't you tell me this at lunch time today? I never get hangovers but after last night i felt and still feel like a monkey in a blender.

ReputationRep:
    prairie eggs.

ReputationRep:
    Getting pissed is the best hangover cure

ReputationRep:
    Sleep and water works best for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    Getting pissed is the best hangover cure
    how?

ReputationRep:
    i always need to have a cooked breakfast, can't handle an hang over without one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    how?
    You are drunk, so you don't feel the effects of a hangover.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    You are drunk, so you don't feel the effects of a hangover.
    bu tthat leads to another hangover, so you have to be drunk 24 hours a day until the day you die? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    yoghurt and grapes

ReputationRep:
    It's still a remedy though, the side-effects are a bigger hangover.. **** happens.

ReputationRep:
    McDonalds extra large meal used to work for me but my new cure is a litre of diet coke.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha Daveo, monkey in a blender hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchie_rox)
    prairie eggs.
    i thought they were called prairie oysters?

ReputationRep:
    Its true that drinking in the morning delays the effect of a hangover, note DELAYS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Its true that drinking in the morning delays the effect of a hangover, note DELAYS.
    Depends how much you drink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Depends how much you drink.
    delaying your hangover by drinking is a stupid advice :cool:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.