Turn on thread page Beta

Best Hangover Cure In the world.....ever watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    delaying your hangover by drinking is a stupid advice :cool:
    But most uni students are alcoholics in denial anyway. Ask Ollie.

ReputationRep:
    the worst hangover cure is an undercooked bacon sandwich with ketchup and butter.

ReputationRep:
    definitely :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yolk of an egg, pinch of salt, bit of oil.

I thank nigella lawson for that.

ReputationRep:
    just drink a teaspoon of olive oil before you go out and get smashed, unless anyone likes to have a hangover that is

ReputationRep:
    just drink a teaspoon of olive oil before you go out and get smashed, unless anyone likes to have a hangover that is
    Does that really work? Im so gunna try that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    i thought they were called prairie oysters?
    i thought they were bulls testicles?!

ohh, and drinking seriously sux... just thought I'd add that, and then shut up before I get everyone on my case again as to why i don't drink...

ReputationRep:
    A teaspoon of sodium bicarboante works for me.

ReputationRep:
    delaying your hangover by drinking is a stupid advice :cool:
    i agree, having to sober up whilst awake its the most soul destroyingly horrible experience ever.

ReputationRep:
    Drinking a fruit smoothie is supposed to be good, rehydrates you and isn't too hard on a delicate stomach. Not sure if many people could face the noise of the blender to make it though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    A tin of del monte fruit salad is officially the best hanover cure ever. Its half food half drink really and is amazing when you wake up really thirsty in the morning, dont know how good it would be if you had a churning stomach etc. Any other original cures? (no ribena, fry up etc, sumthing new!)
    NO THE BEST HANGOVER CURE IN THE WORLD IS NOT TO DRINK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    Drinking a fruit smoothie is supposed to be good, rehydrates you and isn't too hard on a delicate stomach. Not sure if many people could face the noise of the blender to make it though!
    that is true - drinking a glass of orange juice during the session is good. but when you are pissed, who would order a glass of orange juice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeffrey Smison)
    Caps Lock on is not a default setting on most keyboards...

ReputationRep:
    best cure, veggie burger(Burger king) with bacon, extra chease, no mayo or lettice, with tex mex sauce on, i invented it, ****ing gorgeouse, not much, but fills you up like mad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeffrey Smison)
    a cure needs to have a cause and what is the cause if you dont drink :confused:

ReputationRep:
    a cure needs to have a cause and what is the cause if you dont drink :confused:

Yeah... What he said! :confused: ::hungover::

ReputationRep:
    Resolve Extra + Bacon sanga.

ReputationRep:
    Hair of the dog.

Or a large kebab with chips.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.